Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Morals exist(Nihilism)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
There's a video I just watched, many people when introduced to Nihilism think of Morality as something that doesn't exist just because it isn't objective. In an earlier post I said Morality is subjective, I still stand by it.

However, I had a very suicidal moment where I thought I should force my anger to shut down completely or just discard every moral thing I believed in.

I also had a delusion that, morality isn't real just because it's subjective.

Fuck morals etc.

Anyway, what this video taught me is that, even though morality is subjective, it still exists.

Even though, it's true that when someone kills a child you feel angered for some reason, that's subjective, doesn't mean that feeling, you being angered doesn't exist.

You can either see it as, "Okay this is something that I'm biased against and I accept that, I'm being extremely cruel to the guy who killed the child"
Or
You can see it as, "Okay this is something that I'm biased against and I accept that, this is my personal opinion but I should work hard to fight for him/her/it, I should work towards what I think and believe is right, what I think and believe is wrong"

The point is, your feelings and morality are still very real, so don't label yourself soy weak and whiny just because you converted into it.

Okay but why would you cater to someone who's biased? That's make you a moron if anything

Like really I'm not joking I did say some stupid crap before btw trust me these words are worth more than that garbage I put up

To love is to hurt and to cater to biases and to be moral is to you know be immoral and cater to your own biases and pleasures which is just wrong in my opinion I mean it's not wrong but _it's simply not good for you_ and if you're a person that cares about like you don't have to care about anyone if you just care for yourself; you would care for the truth because you don't want to be a liar and you want to tell the truth because of an ego boost but I'm not getting into that right now, it's pretty weird I'll create a new thread for it, but see you guys from now, if you're viewing my profile seeing where I'm at_ Thanks!!

what no pussy does to a mofo

I hope people realize my stance on this has changed and I encourage you to not believe a thing I said here

You can take this as an example of a beginner blackpiller

I'm more blackpilled now

Anti-morality is a form of morality.
Well, not really

It's just a stance where you admit to yourself no matter how less ignorant you try to be, you can't delve into the past enough to know the _real full story_

So since unfairness begets unfairness, you simply haven't seen enough of the world to know the root of all this unfairness, what you can do now, in the future, is operate on self interest and self benefit

That is not immoralism; what you have described is reminiscent of fatalism.
bruh fuck your analysis

what the fuck do you mean why would you say this

Arthur Schopenhauer declaims in his work 'Parerga and Paralipomena' that it is best if one not ponder the annoyances of the past or anxieties for the future, and instead enjoy the sensations of the present with a guarded mind.

Transcendental fatalism is the philosophy by which all things are determined due to their subjection to the laws of causality.

Immorality is the charactizing disposition that insinuates the revolting against the moral sentiments deemed to be disingenuous and biased, but are merely inauspicious to the meek and gullible who have accumulated a "wealth" of resentment in reaction to their impoverished state. This revolution against the present moral edifices inspires a new form of morality; Nietzsche calls it the slaves' revolt, and from this revolt the most superficial of morals emerge from the minds of its exponents.

Also, in regards to your previous comment:

One is always permitted to dwell on his indignation; however, I think it is unwise to allow this momentary frustration to propagate sentiments of egoism and selfishness.
cope

Arthur Schopenhauer declaims in his work 'Parerga and Paralipomena' that it is best if one not ponder the annoyances of the past or anxieties for the future, and instead enjoy the sensations of the present with a guarded mind.

Transcendental fatalism is the philosophy by which all things are determined due to their subjection to the laws of causality.

Immorality is the charactizing disposition that insinuates the revolting against the moral sentiments deemed to be disingenuous and biased, but are merely inauspicious to the meek and gullible who have accumulated a "wealth" of resentment in reaction to their impoverished state. This revolution against the present moral edifices inspires a new form of morality; Nietzsche calls it the slaves' revolt, and from this revolt the most superficial of morals emerge from the minds of its exponents.

Also, in regards to your previous comment:

One is always permitted to dwell on his indignation; however, I think it is unwise to allow this momentary frustration to propagate sentiments of egoism and selfishness.
I never labelled the original definition immoralism dude. Both morality and immorality don't exist in this world, things just happen and it's subjective whether we define it moral, or immoral.

Battle of pseudointelectuals

This is technically true, but the two ideas assist in categorizing actions.
Not really; it's a flawed sense of reality

Everyone is aware a win for them is a loss for someone else

There's a reason no one celebrates the fact that they got to brush their teeth in the morning like it's a win: In order for one to win, someone has to lose

Depends, also some actions are objectively reprehensible; for example, cannibalism is denounced in civilization and is attributed to animality.

Ethics is not grounded in the concept of competition, though you can philosophize contests by contrasting their qualities to some ethical conundrum.
Can you please rephrase these in simple English? It's much easier to understand your argument