Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory morality is the root of all degeneracy

scooomlakukcc

scooomlakukcc

Greycel
If you really think about all of our current problems stem from morality, the more "moral" society is the more degraded it becomes, it is so ironic the people that are considered the most "civilized", and "moral" are also the most degenerate and weak. i.e north Europe. currently, northern Europe is leading the world by being the most degenerate. "Aryan" race lol. it all boils down to Maslow's hierarchy, the upper society is in the Maslow pyramid the more degenerate it is going to be. it is a paradox because too much comfort and wealth leads to moving up the hierarchy and eventually becoming weak and degenerate so the right amount of suffering is needed if we want to prevent society from collapsing.

20% Shitposting in ID
OKAY SEMEN CHUGGER HERE CUMS YOUR CUM JUG

morality is protecting chad from brutal death by 20 beta males

Most of the modern western degeneracy was not an accident, it was all planned by leftists who realized undermining Christian/traditional/family-based culture was the easiest way for them to get in power in the long run. But of course, factors like modern technology also made the job much easier.

"Beta males" are small, weak, compliant, spineless cowards. They wouldn't even dare to go near chad.
And even if they did, the genetically superior chad would annihilate them with ease.

This is a common misconception that if there were "no rules", incels would climb to the top of the food chain, but you're wrong. Incels will fall off even further. Do you really think that tall, handsome, muscular chads couldn't fight off some pesky, little, autistic, sexless beta males?

"Beta males" are small, weak, compliant, spineless cowards. They wouldn't even dare to go near chad.
And even if they did, the genetically superior chad would annihilate them with ease.

This is a common misconception that if there were "no rules", incels would climb to the top of the food chain, but you're wrong. Incels will fall off even further. Do you really think that tall, handsome, muscular chads couldn't fight off some pesky, little, autistic, sexless beta males?
look at the primates, there is no one god alpha, he needs a couple of beta orbiters, otherwise, 3 angry beta chimps could easily tear him apart.

in history it was the opposite jfl

when things get dirty your looks not gonna save you lmao

Most of the modern western degeneracy was not an accident, it was all planned by leftists who realized undermining Christian/traditional/family-based culture was the easiest way for them to get in power in the long run. But of course, factors like modern technology also made the job much easier.
I don't think it is intelligent design, I think homo sapiens fucked ourselves without realizing it

long time no see , Länder !

That's the beauty of weapons. It levels the playing field and can even put you at an advantage. How did white people manage to conquer the vastly physically superior black people? They did it with guns while blacks were still using outdated swords and spears.

how its been ?
Doable, thanks for asking. How about you?

still doing music ?
Yes, but I'm so depressed I barely record anything these days.

and what exatly happened? lol
I became disheartened by the incel community upon realizing how strong gynocentrism really is. After seeing display after display of gynocentrism and even male feminism even in a place like the incel community, I realized it was all useless (I actually thought the incel movement could change something at first, I know, naive of me).

I also had some plans which got me a bit busier so I left back in early 2022. But then my plans failed and I realized I don't have anywhere else to go and returned to the incel community.

Believe it or not, its not the morality that protects them, but the fact that betas are happy with their situation. They would rather focus on the fact that they get an ugly ltr and you not, ratheer than the fact that chad gets ons from hot girls everyday.

Always been like this tbh, when i was in middle school, when me and the lower cast of social hierarchy was getting bullied, the kids who were shit talking about him behind his back didnt support me when i gone for fight, so i had to fight alone.

And life is EXACTLY like late middle school, literally nothing changes after that point, humans are settled for good.

High iq.
That's the beauty of weapons. It levels the playing field and can even put you at an advantage. How did white people manage to conquer the vastly physically superior black people? They did it with guns while blacks were still using outdated swords and spears.
High iq as well.

My phallus is craving for female's reproductive organ.

Yes and no. Alone sure but if beta males organize themselves its over for Chads since they are a minority.