Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moral cucks

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
Why as an incel would you care about any normie or woman’s wellbeing? They would never in a million years give a fuck about anything you went through. They don’t care about your problems. You shouldn’t give a fuck about any female except your own family.

I see a lot of moral cucks on here. Imagine crying and bitching about women getting raped. Do you think they’d give a shit if you went to prison and got fucked in the ass by a wild nigger?

No they wouldn’t, instead society would just make jokes about it and not take it seriously. And even if they do take it seriously, they won’t care just as much as if it happened to a woman. only female rape is taken into consideration you cucks.

Do you think they’d give a shit if you went to prison and got fucked in the ass by a wild nigger?

No they wouldn’t, instead society would just make jokes about it and not take it seriously. And even if they do take it seriously, they won’t care just as much as if it happened to a woman. only female rape is taken into consideration you cucks.
What you're saying is a valid point. However despite the majority of normtards being unbearable sociopaths, I do my best to assume not all of them are like this.

I want them to suffer

Idc if a foid gets raped cause if the same happened to me shed be happy.
I dont think rape is good and think the rapist deserve punishment but still dont care anout the foid

Hello @Incelius Savage

Tell that to sfcels constantly worried about migrants running rampage in Europe :feelshaha: