Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moppercels, please forgive @Rodas.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Moppers,
As most of you know, Jesus died on the Cross for our sins.
The sin of @Rodas was included.
As you can tell, he is still active on the forum months later from when he appealed with no response. Please consider reviewing his field grade appeal.
I know I hate trannies as much as you do beucase they literally STINK LIKE MFERS (I wage with one in an environment and I completely 100% sucks) but this guy obviously isn't if he's on here that long after his ban and says that he regrets his joke.

Very Respectfully,

OLD IRONSIDES

Moppers,
As most of you know, Jesus died on the Cross for our sins.
The sin of @Rodas was included.
As you can tell, he is still active on the forum months later from when he appealed with no response. Please consider reviewing his field grade appeal.
I know I hate trannies as much as you do beucase they literally STINK LIKE MFERS (I wage with one in an environment and I completely 100% sucks) but this guy obviously isn't if he's on here that long after his ban and says that he regrets his joke.

Very Respectfully,

OLD IRONSIDES
yes do it
the gecko does not speak idly on such matters :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

sincerely
fresh geck