Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Monkmaxxing?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I'm running out of copes tbh. I don't know why but I feel like abstaining from masturbation, drugs, and all social interaction for a while to reset my brain. I would also do everything I can to avoid suicide fuel.

Has anyone tried something similar?

Dude, I was literally about to post a thread about becoming a religious monk, no shit.

I don't know why, but every time I see you posts, I almost feel exactly like you, and don't have the "courage" to start a thread, probably also because your writing style and English is better than mine too.

But, actually, I don't seek, nor had any social interaction for months, and I'm drinking quite heavily sometimes.

That's a normal reaction to depression, just cut out all emotional "highs" of any kind and try to sleep 10 hours or more per night.
This usually fixed my worst depression episodes without therapy, and led me to get balanced and able to handle highs and lows again.

I'm running out of copes tbh. I don't know why but I feel like abstaining from masturbation, drugs, and all social interaction for a while to reset my brain. I would also do everything I can to avoid suicide fuel.

You won't "reset your brain" unless you also give up a lot of distractions (like browsing the internet) from time to time.. If you want to monkmax, I recommend dedicating a few hours every day for reading/drawing (or a similar creative process)/walking/listening to music/working out/meditating/thinking about random shit/.. without distracting yourself with anything else for the time being.

Dude, I was literally about to post a thread about becoming a religious monk, no shit.
feel free to share your thoughts man
I don't know why, but every time I see you posts, I almost feel exactly like you, and don't have the "courage" to start a thread, probably also because your writing style and English is better than mine too.

But, actually, I don't seek, nor had any social interaction for months, and I'm drinking quite heavily sometimes.
I like your posts too bro. And your English is good, don't worry

That's a normal reaction to depression, just cut out all emotional "highs" of any kind and try to sleep 10 hours or more per night.
This usually fixed my worst depression episodes without therapy, and led me to get balanced and able to handle highs and lows again.
You won't "reset your brain" unless you also give up a lot of distractions (like browsing the internet) from time to time.. If you want to monkmax, I recommend dedicating a few hours every day for reading/drawing (or a similar creative process)/walking/listening to music/working out/meditating/thinking about random shit/.. without distracting yourself with anything else for the time being.
thank you both for the advice. Yeah, I plan on taking a break from the internet too. I think I should avoid seeing therapists as well because they usually set me off.

Sometimes I wish I could just live in complete solitude with no interaction at all. Even online.

It would probably drive me insane after a while though..

I like your posts too bro. And your English is good, don't worry
Thank you, the pleasure is shared.
Sometimes I wish I could just live in complete solitude with no interaction at all. Even online.

Well, that's literally my life for 15 years, more or less.

I would love to join a religious order where there was a set schedule of prayer and isolation from society. I am fairly apathetic about performing religious rites for laymen, so I would avoid working for a city temple or a place of pilgrimage. Being apart of an isolated monastery where there was a large library and telescope would be a dream. I would probably dual-major in astrophysics and divinity.

Unfortunately, most religions today are cucked. We'll never get to experience medieval style asceticism. Protestant Christians are anti-science. The catholic church has become a joke. Buddhism is okay, but the key figures behind that religion are SJW icons. Islam and its practices aren't to my liking, so there is unfortunately no religious candidate atm.

I tried it, works fine until you look in the mirror, or see an attractive femasite or a couple... Then you want to die again. I suggest suicidemaxxing, eventually more and more of us here will realize that that is the only way out.

try religion. inspite that most of incels don't believe in God or in common good, the empty space of the church gives you the opportunity to do some introspection that may lead you to a new cope

try religion. inspite that most of incels don't believe in God or in common good, the empty space of the church gives you the opportunity to do some introspection that may lead you to a new cope
The problem is that the modern church is cucked and filled with landwhale single mothers.

Tried and was disappointed, joined many Christian groups, made me an Agnostic, tbh.

Actually, in Poland churches are not that empty at all, even if there are less and less followers.

nah don't mind them. just focus on yourself
That's the purpose of this thread. For @fukmylyf to get away from these types of individuals. Just going to church doesn't suffice.

Unfortunately, most religions today are cucked. We'll never get to experience medieval style asceticism. Protestant Christians are anti-science. The catholic church has become a joke. Buddhism is okay, but the key figures behind that religion are SJW icons. Islam and its practices aren't to my liking, so there is unfortunately no religious candidate atm.

How about Taoism or Zen Buddhism?

I'm doing a 1 week trial. Take care bros :feelscry:

I'm doing a 1 week trial. Take care bros :feelscry:

Sounds like a good plan tbh. Maybe you can find some purpose in this world if you take a break and think things through.

It is cope i dont think it does work bro.

Why dont you just join MGTOW?

I believe monkmaxxing is the only way to escape this reality

it will heal your dopamine receptors a bit
good stuff if you have the discipline to do it

I did and failed. It's pretty much impossible, even monks from Buddhist countries who have been taught these doctrines from birth still commonly fail and end up fucking each other's asses out of sexual desperation.

4 day non fap strike, i think i killed my dick

Go to a Buddhist monastery or something if you wanna be a monk.

1. Do nofap
  2. Meditate everyday
  3. Choose a subliminal of your choice for something you want to change or improve.
  4. Transmute your sexual energy into a hobby or some shit you like do and would like to advance in
  5. Stop eating shitty processed foods. Dont eat seedless fruits as they have very little nutritional value. Get rid of Pork and Beef atleast.
  6. Incorporate more dark green vegetables like kale and spinach into your diet.

You will see major changes. Send me a thanks later

ive already become insane...

I almost a monk, but I live in a big town. I'm planning to go a monastery, although I'm buddhist, I would prefer to be a tibetan monk, or a shaolin monk. There are a lot of isolated monasteries in Nepal, Tibet and even Himalaya.

I think he moved to a monastery in Nepal or Bhutan

looks like it's been a success

if you succeeded bro just tell the truth and mention how you did it. don't larp.

I hope he’s not gone for good..

R.I.P

giphy.gif

I think his ban has been lifted :o

I think he’s found peace. I too have thought of the path of the monk.