Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Monkeys attack white boy

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I swear those are monkeys

421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

SHUT YO BITCHAZZ UP NIGGUH *start screeching like a pack of wild monkeys in heat*

Saw this shit coming, still

Eat nigga farts white boy

As usual it's an ethnic foid who comes to the white cuck's rescue.

Ethnic whores sucking white dick. What's new?

As usual it's an ethnic foid who comes to the white cuck's rescue.

Ethnic whores sucking white dick. What's new?
How is he a cuck?

They even sound like monkeys. JFL.

>gets his ass beat
>not a cuck

Pick one
Are you kidding or retarded? How is he supposed to fight a pack of crazed nogs alone? They have him surrounded. I'm sure he could have taken out any of the cowards one to one.

MONKEYS IFFY UH

Are you kidding or retarded? How is he supposed to fight a pack of crazed nogs alone? They have him surrounded. I'm sure he could have taken out any of the cowards one to one.
1472.gif

Ask Zimmerman, buddy boyo

PS: It's called the 2nd amendment

Wasn't there a study somewhere that said the bottom third of southern africans had an IQ that was only like 15 points above actual literal apes?

Wasn't there a study somewhere that said the bottom third of southern africans had an IQ that was only like 15 points above actual literal apes?
Why you mayos gotta be so racist?

Not hard to believe tbh..

maybe the wigger learned his lesson.

going roof is legit for whitecels who got bullied by tyrone
these punches didn't even look like they hurt. he'd probably beat these manlets in a 1vs1
These punches absouletly sucks lol. I used to get in worse fights when i were in his age.but western kids raising different so i cant blame him for not defending himself

Mayo cope

Again, 2 manlets vs 1. They punched first. Whoever punches first has an advantage. You are so insecure boyo. Need to compensate your manletism and low IQ with watching videos of 2 manlets suckerpunching superior Chads?

Again, 2 manlets vs 1. They punched first. Whoever punches first has an advantage. You are so insecure boyo. Need to compensate your manletism and low IQ with watching videos of 2 manlets suckerpunching superior Chads?
Yes the white in that video is retarded, he attempts to reason with them, as if they are other whites, most blacks communicate through violence not words when arguing, he should of just punched from the start. But of course the mayo was to pussy to do so, in the end his hesitation caused him to be humiliated.

Little known truth: actual monkeys are more similar to white humans than black humans in that they have thin lips & straight hair, as in fur, as in how white facial hair is for example.
But it's just cosmetic anyway. Fuck off if you believe in evolution anyway.

I'm 6'1, boyo. Of course I'm insecure - all incels are insecure. If you aren't insecure then you're a fakecel.

Yes the white in that video is retarded, he attempts to reason with them, as if they are other whites, most blacks communicate through violence not words when arguing, he should of just punched from the start. But of course the mayo was to pussy to do so.
He could have wrecked them. Too bad he was a pussy. Look at these black manlets with their bitch voices that are higher than that of their female counterparts. The white guy took all the punches with full force without getting knocked out. One punch to the recessed chins of the two black guys and they are K.O.

I want to punch a white guy

multiculturalism is the largest cancer on the planet

New planet of the apes movie looking good. The sound is already on point.

Yes the white in that video is retarded, he attempts to reason with them, as if they are other whites, most blacks communicate through violence not words when arguing, he should of just punched from the start. But of course the mayo was to pussy to do so, in the end his hesitation caused him to be humiliated.
Accurate.

lol a pack of crazy n0gs

Things I learned from this thread
  1. Most of you have never been in a fight, beaten, threatened by a group of people, or yelled at
  2. Niggers are dumb af

Me in elementary school lol

A regular day in Wakanda. The birds tweets, the dog barks and the dindu dindu nuffin.

Pathetic "punches", looks like it didn't hurt. I say "nigga" around black people all the time, I have never had any issue, nor have I even noticed them show any care at all. The only time Tyrone has tried to intimidate me for saying "nigga" is in Call of Duty...
Mayo cope

Nice to see Chads getting beat up...

All you white bois getting triggered yet have been gang beating and raping ethnics for hundreds of years. Then whenever an ethnic group attacks one of you guys you guys cry "see they're bad people". Look in the mirror you cumskins.

Last edited:
Niggers should of never gotten rights. Send them back to africa or plantation