Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Monkeypox outbreak

and I won't be getting the kikecine for that either

never began for monkeycels

"We are particularly urging men who are gay and bisexual to be aware of any unusual rashes or lesions and to contact a sexual health service without delay," epidemiologist Hopkins said in the UKHSA's statement.
:feelshaha: is there any sickness that faggotry won't spread

The government who cried pandemic:

"Oh noe the people stopped believing us?! Why would they ever do that? Why don't they believe us anymore?!"

The cases point to possible sexual transmission of this cousin of smallpox
Welp, I'll be safe from it, then. :feelshaha::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

and I won't be getting the kikecine for that either
No need for us, if it actually is sexually transmitted, as they seem to suggest. :feelscomfy:

No need for us, if it actually is sexually transmitted, as they seem to suggest. :feelscomfy:
It is also airborne

It is also airborne
Well, fuck. It sounds like a painful virus to have. :feelsugh: Hope I don't catch it from some PoS sex-haver.

ooh ooh ah ahs me

2030: you'll own nothing and you will be happy.

Expect cases to skyrocket this month since faggots have declared it LGBTQIA2S+LOLWTFBBQ month. :feelsclown:

The government who cried pandemic:

"Oh noe the people stopped believing us?! Why would they ever do that? Why don't they believe us anymore?!"

Yeah, I think most people won't care about this "new pandemic" :soy::soy::soy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Animal%2Bgif%2B00442.gif