Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moneymaxxing

R

Realsmoke

Greycel
Share all your methods of moneymaxxing online, illegal or not (no one cares)

-Realsmoke

i haven't used them all but in general

1. youtube (basically dead today because the barrier is too high. You need like 50k subs to make decent money)
2.make a website earn from ads - basically dead today because you need a site with at least 30k visitors t earn good money
3.sell books on amazon (you need to have an established name in a niche)
4.crypto (basically a ponzo scheme but if you understand it, you may make some money)
5.matched betting - works only in UK

Basically, thinking that you could make sick money online easily is A HUGE LIE.

1. youtube (basically dead today because the barrier is too high. You need like 50k subs to make decent money)
2.make a website earn from ads - basically dead today because you need a site with at least 30k visitors t earn good money
4.crypto (basically a ponzo scheme but if you understand it, you may make some money)

Must say you are illiterate af

I see guys driving lambos from drop shipping and selling shit on amazon. I can post some vids.

I'll work in E-whoring and take all the cucks money and satisfy my hatred towards them.

If you have to ask it's already over.

Crypto tbh but only if you already have money. Then their comes youtube, mobile apps etc but they require lots of effort and returns might not be very good. Online betting is another way but it's very risky. Poker etc too

Overall crypto is my fav.

That's cope, if your face looks like the opposite of nick bateman's then girls won't be with you even if you're a billionaire

I'll work in E-whoring and take all the cucks money and satisfy my hatred towards them.
Ive done that for a bit, only cucked some cuck for £20, not rly worth the time

there is a big market in making strictly incel videos on YT

Buy stolen credit cards on the deep web. Buy tons of video game keys. Sell them on G2A.

there is a big market in making strictly incel videos on YT

There is, but at the same time you will never have the subs you need for it to work

20k subs earn you roughly 800 dollars a month from ads

It takes eternity to gain them

And YouTube owns all your videos

picking up pennies off the ground