Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moneymaxxing tips?

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
Whats the best path for someone with no real skills to make enough money to get by and retire early so they dont hae to wageslave forever?

Start an Onlyfans

Don’t play the capitalist game and you will never lose.

Don’t play the capitalist game and you will never lose.
I get your attitude, money for moneys sake is fucking retarded, but the world is build up on struggle. You have to aquire things for a fulfilled life.
Even if you want to keep it simple: In which forest you wanna live? You still need the little wooden cabin, the gun and ammo to hunt, maybe a solar panel and at least some internet. Damn, money can get you health, knowledge, experience and you can even destroy the government with it or save tigers from getting wiped out.

@OP: This place is bad for asking about this. It depends on the time and capital you already have. Many recommend trading but I doubt its something you should put your trust into if you havent established anything yet, also its jewish af.

Stockmaxxx if you are smart and good at math/economics

stonkmaxxx, I retired early tbh.

I'm serious, lots of opportunities over there ngl
Move to a impoverish shithole and cut off my dick? That'll make things even worse, this is retarded advice.

Move to a impoverish shithole and cut off my dick? That'll make things even worse, this is retarded advice.
You could sell your kidneys in the philippines then

Ask @BlkPillPres he's a multimillionaire that's why he posts here so much because he's busy moneymaxxing on incels.co

What skills do you have?
It's all construction related

Nothing dramatic like barebones framing, concrete foundation, electrical wiring or plumbing.

Interior things like carpentry,painting,sheetrock,tile,wood floors etc etc etc

You could live off a single trade mastered tbh

There's no easy way in this I guess, I would've been somewhere already otherwise. I'd like to hear if someone moneymaxxed here though. I need some copes real bad. There's no way to businessmaxx legit in slavland. I need some drop in Europe

Biggest percentage of millionaires and multi millionaires made their money in real estates.

Start buying stocks or trading stock options, the latter if you're interested in high risk high return. Crypto can be very good too.