Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Moneymaxxing] Crypto market CRASHING - NOW IS AN AMAZING TIME TO BUY BROTHERS

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Crypto

until recently crypto was in a bull market (going up rapidly) because normies found out about it and started investing. but everything has dropped in value by like a quarter in the past 24 hours and will probably continue to do so. bitcoin is even lower than it was at the previous crash when it got double fucked by elon and china

while all the normies are panic selling now is an amazing time to GET IN and BUY. pretty much any of the cryptos above will prob get u massive returns in the long run and they are basically at a huge discount right now

investing in crypto and stocks and shit is like ONLYFANS FOR MEN, its literally a life hack that gives you EZ free money. society is premised on normtards not knowing about it or not being motivated to invest in it and wageslaving instead. Blackpilled truecels who have everything about life and society figured out are all INVESTING rn

GET THE FUCK DOWN GET IN THE TRENCHES WE’RE IN THE TRENCHES

Interesting tbh. ETH is down a lot today. I got some that I mined, should sell I guess - effectively dollar cost averaging out of the market

that's just a sign that the bubble is ready to pop

I had a chance to buy bitcoin in 2012 went I went through an edgy libertarian phase but passed because I thought it was retarded, how I regret it, if it keeps crashing but bitcoin doesn't and ethereum for sure.

Interesting tbh. ETH is down a lot today. I got some that I mined, should sell I guess - effectively dollar cost averaging out of the market
Do you have gains anywhere else in crypto? You can offset it by "taking the loss". Sell and buy it back so that on paper this year you lost a lot of money. But... if it goes back up, it will show up again as a capital gain from the point you buy back in again. Might be worth it if you plan to hold more than 2 years (lower cap gains tax bracket.). You might want to look into it if it's worth it.

What you might mean is selling and waiting for it to drop some more before buying back in. That's almost like day trading. You might get a worse position if it goes up dramatically (looming global inflation) but it has been dropping. So you should look into whether you want to do swing trade it

What's nice about crypto is it is a buy and hold strategy. Buy now and hold when it matures into a full currency. Luckily the Wild West of it has mostly passed and they can't run away with your wallet. Still I don't trust robinhood's crypto platform. If you don't own the key you might get screwed.

Disclaimer I don't own crypto. I'm too much of a passive investor. My 401k is also neglected.

Last edited:
Cryptos are a bad investment, I don't know why people keep buying it. Most cryptos can't even work like a currency, because they are too volatile, creating price distortions between sellers and buyers

Do you have gains anywhere else in crypto? You can offset it by "taking the loss". Sell and buy it back so that on paper this year you lost a lot of money. But... if it goes back up, it will show up again as a capital gain from the point you buy back in again. Might be worth it if you plan to hold more than 2 years (lower cap gains tax bracket.). You might want to look into it if it's worth it.

What you might mean is selling and waiting for it to drop some more before buying back in. That's almost like day trading. You might get a worse position if it goes up dramatically (looming global inflation) but it has been dropping. So you should look into whether you want to do swing trade it

What's nice about crypto is it is a buy and hold strategy. Buy now and hold when it matures into a full currency. Luckily the Wild West of it has mostly passed and they can't run away with your wallet. Still I don't trust robinhood's crypto platform. If you don't own the key you might get screwed.

Disclaimer I don't own crypto. I'm too much of a passive investor. My 401k is also neglected.
Basically tax loss harvesting, I think is what you're getting at.

I'm literally a passive investor, I only buy stock index funds like VTSAX lol

Cryptos are a bad investment, I don't know why people keep buying it. Most cryptos can't even work like a currency, because they are too volatile, creating price distortions between sellers and buyers
Massive Fucking Cope

Crypto is the easiest way of 10x'ing your life savings ever conceived in human history

The only issue with crypto, is that the price going up, is depending on growth i.e. more and more people continuing to buy it

Massive Fucking Cope

Crypto is the easiest way of 10x'ing your life savings ever conceived in human history
No, it's not, its too volatile to be a good investment, its not normal for some stock market lose 50% of its value just because of a tweet

Are you sure brocel? I have some money saved ($ 50) for emergencies, this really cost me a lot to get it, do you recommend investing it? I'm a poorcel :feelsbadman:
maby yes but wait a couple days or so for the price to go down more

Can you buy some for me then OP thanks

It could crash down a lot. Look at what happened after it hit $20k and crashed all the way back to $3700. If that kind of crash happened again that would be like bitcoin going down to $12000.

Everybody who bought in the past year would get wiped out pretty bad if that happens. That's what happens in bitcoin bear markets.

Bought the dip in May but it kept dipping. Holding for at least a year anyways.

View attachment 458699
until recently crypto was in a bull market (going up rapidly) because normies found out about it and started investing. but everything has dropped in value by like a quarter in the past 24 hours and will probably continue to do so. bitcoin is even lower than it was at the previous crash when it got double fucked by elon and china

while all the normies are panic selling now is an amazing time to GET IN and BUY. pretty much any of the cryptos above will prob get u massive returns in the long run and they are basically at a huge discount right now

investing in crypto and stocks and shit is like ONLYFANS FOR MEN, its literally a life hack that gives you EZ free money. society is premised on normtards not knowing about it or not being motivated to invest in it and wageslaving instead. Blackpilled truecels who have everything about life and society figured out are all INVESTING rn
What about dogecoin :feelswhat: ?

Is it dead yet ?

Good point, last year I made 103% stock trading, and this year I am up 45%. So making more money now stock trading than working.

We can't beat normies at basically anything.. but using our incel tier minds we can easily defeat normies, even 100's or 1,000's of normies working together.

Maybe i Look Into it

It's time to slurp the diperinos and collect suicide stacks

It's cracking pretty hard right now. If it breaks below $30k it's gonna be a bloodbath.

if you buy you will get small gains compared to what was possible earlier (due to increase of regulations)

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

59B2512E 7951 4CE7 A2E0 D1D0A877DE42

I had a chance to buy bitcoin in 2012 went I went through an edgy libertarian phase but passed because I thought it was retarded, how I regret it, if it keeps crashing but bitcoin doesn't and ethereum for sure.

I don’t regret buying crypto because it is still retarded Monopoly money. There is always an ethical side of investing and crypto is gambling more then anything. If I wanted to buy into something it would be monero because at least they try to make it private as possible.

Whoops there it goes!

I just hope I can finally buy new gpu for normal price soon:dab:

op is a scammer do NOT trust the haba

wish I understood this better tbh. I'm pretty smart but don't really know much about investing. Need someone irl to show me and teach, would be a shit show If I did this solo.

I just hope I can finally buy new gpu for normal price soon:dab:
Same, if i could buy new 2060 for 300-350 euros i would be happiest guy alive.

Could have bought 4 years ago. I did actually buy a bit to use it and try it but it was only 100 euros. I had 0.50 euros left in the wallet and it's worth several euros now. :feelsbadman:

They call it the modern day gold rush.

Also JFL at one poster saying he will hold for one more year.

You won't see any significant gains from cypto investment (5x, 10x or more) in 2-3 years.

Also, crypto is a technology. Its constantly being improved atm (with more regulation). Smart companies will get into it. A lot of well known big companies are in fact, already accepting it as payment.

Honestly, I would invest in Cardano and cash out in 3-5 years. Its the "green" crypto and it can run about 65,000 transactions per second. Which is what Visa cards can do.

BTC and ETH can be seen as HTML and CSS. While Cardano can be seen as Javascript. Its a gamechanger.

Not much people lurk these forums so this is just my advice. Haven't been in this game for that long but this is what I've read so far.

Last edited:
I'll rebuy when bitcoin is dead and a new daddy coin has taken over first place with some hype behind it. BTC is nothing without Chinese miners so pic related needs to kill it first, and all alts are dependent of the price of BTC

I'm sure my beanie babies will be worth something too one day.

573674 flickr4

Last edited:
What can you even BUY with crypto? An NFT of a photo of a meme? *maybe* a Tesla sometime in the future? drugs on the black market? It makes even less sense than Gamestop or AMC. Unless you're a pure gambling autist you should only put money is stuff that has *some* intrinsic value. That way at least it can't completely implode. Also bitcoin is everywhere - grandmas and elementary school kids talk about it. Unless bitcoin completely re-revolutionizes itself it is old news now. Maybe it won't implode but it definitely won't mega-rally. Just accept you missed the gravy train.

You're looking at it wrong. Dont think of it as currency but as an appreciating asset. Theyd be better called cryptoassets. Get crypto when it's cheap hope it skyrockets to the moon and convert it to dollars or euros or whatever and make profit by selling it off.

Actual low IQ retards bought bitcoin and dogecoin when it was cheap and became millionaires from them years later.

The whole thing is a goofy scam but so long as you know that you can play this ridiculous game, know when to get in and get out.
So yes as someone above said look to invest and buy "green" cryptos those are going to be the "in" thing for the next few years as the world gets all concerned about co2 emissions, bitcoin is dead imo I dont see it bouncing back now china is cracking down on bitcoin mining

Last edited:
1624483890982.png

What are you buying brocels?

A numbers game with letters added.

A numbers game with letters added.
Learn "edible wild plants" & "permaculture" & frugality & survivalism, prepper, homesteading...

Because it's
Learn "edible wild plants" & "permaculture" & frugality & survivalism, prepper, homesteading...
Real. Knowledge is valuable
You can't eat electrons

I would collapse the entire economy and live in a trailer if it also meant that the average crypto fag killed himself

Massive Fucking Cope

you are late to this train bud, the people who made money out of cryptos are already out, now we only have the fools holding this hot potato
Time to sell my GPUs? lol
that's another crazy thing with this bubble, GPU prices are extremely inflated over this crypto mania, idk how long are people going to buy into this hope that crypto will work out someday and keep pumping this "stock", but now more and more countries are taking measures against btc and miners, especially china which is the hotspot of mining, idk I think GPU prices may crash even before cryptos.

Last edited:
I think this is a good time to invest in the S&P 500.
Low risk, and average 10-11% growth yearly. 7% adjusted for inflation.

I’d rather get my information for myself.