Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Moneymaxxing + Betacucking

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
That is the only way to ascend as an incel. And even then youll have a hard time finding a goldigging foid that want to accept the deal.

And probably not worth it because shes just a personal dedicated hooker. But if that counts as ascend, then is the only way

And then in a few years down the road you’ll be a r/deadbedroom poster fucking brutal man. :feelsUnreal:

If you betabux as an incel, you will end up divorced and homeless, paying ailmony and shit

I got the cash it didn´t change anything. I felt much better when I was neeting. What should I spent cash on? On a toilet fembot? Fuk u whores no way. I would rather throw my cash into the fireplace than give an fembot a penny
Based

Only spend money on toilets you know are worth it. Otherwise it’s just a waste of money:feelsjuice:

no, not anymore. a foid can sell hole on OF or get money from simps. it doesn’t need traditional betabuxxers anymore