Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Moneymaxxing advice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
How can I make $1000 fast and easy? Should I make some shitty bluepilled course or something?:feelsseriously:

$1000 ? Uber eats.

eBay. Turnover items from dumpster dives.

Back in the day, I had a classmate that would steal those gaming laptops and mice from Walmart and sell them on eBay. The anti-theft tags that they put on them just slip off so he would bring a backpack and grab a few and sell them.

I made more that $1000 selling weed in high school. This wasn't something I ever did regularly, just occasionally when I had weed I didn't want. I would sometimes sell oregano to middle-schoolers and tell them the strong herbal smell was indicative of good weed. They would pay $50 for a couple grams of oregano.

I have bought slightly broken guitars for very cheap at pawn shops, repaired them and sold them. Pawn shops are willing to negotiate on busted cheap guitars because they take a lot of space. A little wood glue and sand paper and a new set of strings is all it takes to make a $50 profit.

You can buy cheap things on a bulk order site and sell them. Pocket knives you can buy for cheap and mark up quite a bit. Buy a few $5 knives on Amazon and sell them for $10 or $15. Kids your age love that shit.

It's a lot harder to make $1000 as a teenager than an adult. Good luck

It has been a tough year for many.

The struggle is real.

80A10545 1410 4B07 96ED 2E39E6AE2F8B
597FFBB4 C6E2 4C28 941F 93BF6E0CF0DD