Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Moneymaxxers Vs leftist 'game' gurus

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
These moneymaxxers regards think having a nice watch, or many nice watches, gets you laid with the younger girls they want.

The leftist zoomer writer thinks they're wrong and it only get you the wrong kind of girl, and it's all about game.

Moneymaxxers like bankers, lawyers, drs aren't generally the smartest, but they are nearly always way smarter than average, so how in the hell can they be in this cope? And how the hell can a hip, ear to the ground edgy writer not point out only looks matter to get you young babes???

I know someone who's fat asf and ugly but because he is moneymaxxed he has a good looking wife,
also a father of a friend of mine is a chadlite (8/10 and 6"2) and his wife is also very young (24 and he is 35) and looks really good, but said that she's only with him for the money and that if he will go broke, she will leave him, and he knows that and doesn't care (and she also actually loves him, she always waits to get fucked and my friend shows me videos where he is chocking her and she has a lot of fun)

foids are actually physically attracted to wealth, it's not a cope

I know someone who's fat asf and ugly but because he is moneymaxxed he has a good looking wife,
also a father of a friend of mine is a chadlite (8/10 and 6"2) and his wife is also very young (24 and he is 35) and looks really good, but said that she's only with him for the money and that if he will go broke, she will leave him, and he knows that and doesn't care (and she also actually loves him, she always waits to get fucked and my friend shows me videos where he is chocking her and she has a lot of fun)

foids are actually physically attracted to wealth, it's not a cope
gold digger =/= physical lust

Money is cope in rich areas cuz everyone there has a lot

Moneymaxx only works if your salary is much greater than general population. A western office worker could moneymaxx in Ukraine or SEA, but not in the west.

Anyways, the "love" will exist solely as long as you are wealthy. Lose it and you lose her. Just like a prostitute.
From what I have seen it seems like foids are genuinely attracted to wealth, it also kinda makes evolutionary sense
How is it different from prostitution?

Moneymaxx only works if your salary is much greater than general population. A western office worker could moneymaxx in Ukraine or SEA, but not in the west.

Anyways, the "love" will exist solely as long as you are wealthy. Lose it and you lose her. Just like a prostitute.

How is it different from prostitution?
Other then that the foid is actually attracted to you? really nothing