Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Money Ruined Humanity.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
The concept of money itself is a completely artificial & materialistic one: In most natural human societies, exchange & purchase was done based upon he actual value the material had & what would be an equitable exchange for it.

Even in early-modern society, the concept of money had much more value assigned to it based upon the value the good yielded.

However, in the modern-era, money is simply another means to control the masses.

We are all slaves to the artificial concept of money: Many of us have to slave our ass off just to make ends meet, afford superficial hedonism copes, etc.

The concept of currency is partly responsible for the rise of Marxism as well:

Evolaoncapcom

All (((money))) has done is served to tear apart the brotherhood which exists between men within nations, creating an unnatural environmental in which they will sell themselves out & betray one another just to pay off Jewish debts:

1e3c25f22822e3d68a6487b52235873b5

In conclusion, the artificial concept of money has only served to incite conflict, division, and diversion from he main issues which face us. :blackpill:

Last edited:
If people in the past lived without money then we can too

There is no money for your loneliness, Elliot Rodger being a prime example

@Adolf Hitler @Corvus @TBIcel @LeFrenchCel @Uggo Mongo @Chudpreet @wereq @AsiaCel @EngelCallDell19

Money is a good thing as it simplifies trade of course you need a gold standard or to use something else to back it up otherwise it's just meaningless paper.

high iq thread tbh

Currency and money being exchanged for goods is a natural evolution of more advanced civilisation, not the root of our problems. Primitive bartering was never going to last, money didn't cause us any problems until joos. :feelsjuice:

@Pajeetsingh thoughts?

Money is a good thing as it simplifies trade of course you need a gold standard or to use something else to back it up otherwise it's just meaningless paper.
I do somewhat agree with this, I even mentioned in that post detailing what I would do as a hypothetical dictator that I would back-up the currency with a gold standard.

I was drunk while I made this, and I think the overall point I wished to convey was that the current modern state of finance has simply served as a means to "divide & conquer" for the global elite, through pitting the upper-class against the working-class of the nation & race.

Last edited:
Only applies to fiat currency

Money is not bad, capitalism is