Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Money mogging others is decent cope for money cels

Do you get pleasure money mogging?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am in curryland rn and seeing many many trucel tier men working for literally a few dollars a day (400 INR or ~$5) is immense LIFEFUEL. Seeing them suffer and toil in the heat while I back in the USA, do some computer bullshit in A/C room for some hours and get food delivered to me daily via UberEATS brings me great joy. It is a feeling which is hard to describe. Makes you truly feel that while you are an ugly shitskin trucel. At the least there are unironically millions both uglier and poorer than you. You by mere virtue of being born in the west likely looks mogs and money money millions if not billions(in case of fakecels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:).

View: https://youtu.be/zoMG6EuBb-A

What you see in the video above is similar to a scene I have seen many times in the past week. And it is immense LIFEFUEL. Seeing and feeling the heat and seeing the other person work for 12 hours daily(for decades on end) for 1/10th, actually probably 1/30th -1/40th :lul: my pay even is LIFEFUEL. It is by far one of the best copes.

I recommend money maxxers after you achieve some wins to at some point visit shitholes and see the people suffering. You'll feel better and understand why your work has meaning and economic significance and that the world has rewarded you for it accordingly. It is akin to being lvl 99 in MMO and visiting the tutorial area.

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Currycel69_ @IncelGolem when you're done money Maxxing or have break time be sure to visit the slums of some poor shithole.

The feeling mogs the fuck out of money mogging any westerner. In third world, you can truly feel accomplished by merely having citizenship of a first world country.

Man, you are really a big asshole.
At least you are short, ethnic and ugly

Man, you are really a big asshole.
At least you are short, ethnic and ugly
big cope. This is not being asshole, this is human nature. You can either embrace your innate nature as well as focus on attaining success or rot like many here and become a sinful pathetic sloth.

big cope. This is not being asshole, this is human nature. You can either embrace your innate nature as well as focus on attaining success or rot like many here and become a sinful pathetic sloth.
I dont enjoy to see poor ppl suffering. I enjoy to see priviliged ppl suffering. Thats the diffrence between us.

short, ethnic and ugly
Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

I am in curryland rn and seeing many many trucel tier men working for literally a few dollars a day (400 INR or ~$5) is immense LIFEFUEL. Seeing them suffer and toil in the heat while I back in the USA, do some computer bullshit in A/C room for some hours and get food delivered to me daily via UberEATS brings me great joy.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing @Currycel69_ @IncelGolem when you're done money Maxxing or have break time be sure to visit the slums of some poor shithole.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude WTF. I'm not a sadist so I can't relate. If I go to the slums it's to buy a woman's virginity from her father for like $500 or something lol. I might wanna sample some slum pussy one day :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Oh and you better dress the part when you go in the slums, these people live hard lives and are ruthless. You will get yourself robbed and/or killed if you "look rich", better wear some regular clothes.

A decent amount of these people might also work at a scam call center basically another sweatshop

A decent amount of these people might also work at a scam call center basically another sweatshop
I have seen some working on basic goods like bags and shirts. And apparently 6 days 12 hours Is common here for many jobs. very brutal

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude WTF. I'm not a sadist so I can't relate. If I go to the slums it's to buy a woman's virginity from her father for like $500 or something lol. I might wanna sample some slum pussy one day :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Oh and you better dress the part when you go in the slums, these people live hard lives and are ruthless. You will get yourself robbed and/or killed if you "look rich", better wear some regular clothes.
true, one of my foid relatives actually had her purse robbed this week because she didn't watch herself jfl. will make post on Jr later.

I have seen some working on basic goods like bags and shirts. And apparently 6 days 12 hours Is common here for many jobs. very brutal
Yeah It kind of reminds me of the chinese wageslaves who work for hours on end in a apple iPhone factory just tediously creating it, at least there they are provided with housing and better access to clean water.

I thought India was supposed to have all the outsourced support jobs and shit but this is what it looks like in the streets …. Don’t think I would put up with it

I thought India was supposed to have all the outsourced support jobs and shit but this is what it looks like in the streets …. Don’t think I would put up with it
yes the land is cursed. Traffic is horrible, worse than most of the USA. Exception of probably downtown NYC during jams. Air quality is not as fresh as USA, you can feel a qualitative downgrade. Apparently life expectancy was even cut by 10 years for Indians in cities due to pollution. Furthermore, many many wild dogs walk the streets. Although mostly not dangerous. On occasion theh may chase you while barking aggressively and you have to throw a rock to tell em to fuck off etc.

I am in curryland rn and seeing many many trucel tier men working for literally a few dollars a day (400 INR or ~$5) is immense LIFEFUEL. Seeing them suffer and toil in the heat while I back in the USA, do some computer bullshit in A/C room for some hours and get food delivered to me daily via UberEATS brings me great joy. It is a feeling which is hard to describe. Makes you truly feel that while you are an ugly shitskin trucel. At the least there are unironically millions both uglier and poorer than you. You by mere virtue of being born in the west likely looks mogs and money money millions if not billions(in case of fakecels :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:).

View: https://youtu.be/zoMG6EuBb-A

What you see in the video above is similar to a scene I have seen many times in the past week. And it is immense LIFEFUEL. Seeing and feeling the heat and seeing the other person work for 12 hours daily(for decades on end) for 1/10th, actually probably 1/30th -1/40th :lul: my pay even is LIFEFUEL. It is by far one of the best copes.

I recommend money maxxers after you achieve some wins to at some point visit shitholes and see the people suffering. You'll feel better and understand why your work has meaning and economic significance and that the world has rewarded you for it accordingly. It is akin to being lvl 99 in MMO and visiting the tutorial area.

That became cringy to me in that moment I realize fat ass foids can outearn men by 100 by just showing tits.

Never been to India but considering going to Delhi in December by myself. I was going to go this August but plans were cancelled.

Imagine places like Nigeria, Kenya and Congo if India is this bad :feelsugh:. I don't think I'd get lifefuel from looking at labourers who work 12 hrs a day, instead I have to realise how fucked up and unfair the world is (why I'm an incel in the first place).
Yes the brutality of how horrible and disgusting the planet is, is very visible here. More so than any other country I have been to so far. But on a positive note, you will see many ugly looksmatched couples here due to culture still remaining somewhat strong in the face of western degeneracy

Africa on the other hand is fucked, Europe might have an immigration crisis in 50 years time because they are breeding like rabbits in Africa. I don't know if niggers can build a stable country all by their own.
What suck is that it's encouraged in some cultures. In Nigeria, people will shame you if you don't have children in your first few years of marriage, it's retarded.

my money dont jiggle jiggle it folds

What enrages me is that a lot of these lower class guys have a lot of babies too. Why the fuck would you bring more people to suffer this brutal life? Selfishness is the only thing I can think of. Thankfully curryland birthrates are plummeting though so it's happening less. Africa on the other hand is fucked, Europe might have an immigration crisis in 50 years time because they are breeding like rabbits in Africa. I don't know if niggers can build a stable country all by their own.
Yeah Africa is even more fucked than curryland rn. Yes also the lower classes do breed more than middle and upper classes. They are more low IQ and fall for religious bullshit which encourages em to breed. Breed many subhuman trucels and child beggars. Very disgusting and inhumane monsters. Worse than any serial killer is a poor breeding obsessed retard.

I'm still surprised how Bangladesh convinced their people to decrease the birth rate so drastically despite being a Muslim haven. Now it has lower birth rates than all the curry nations. I mean I guess they kind of had to since it's such a tiny piece of land but I didn't know their plan would work effectively in a Muslim environment.
Sadly Pakistani Muslims aren't able to understand how fucked they are unlike Bengalis. Worse they also fuck their cousins too. They breed a shit ton of inbred subhuman garbage in an accursed nation void of any progress. Bangladesh is pretty impressive in that regard to actually start handling the issue of overpopulation and work towards solving it.

Do Indian muslims participate in cousin fucking too or is this just a Pakistani thing?
yes but to a lesser degree. Pakis fuck cousins 50-70% of time. Indian Muslims 20-30%

@BlkPillPres and his stupid dreams. He is like a daydreaming teenager :feelskek:

if you so rich give me 5 dollars then NIGGA
beggercels unite!!!!!!

Only if i moneymogg middle class entitled people I don't feel better If i moneymogg some indians that don't have what to eat that's mean

I take great pleasure in seeing subhumans rot in poverty, if I’m going to suffER in life then I want others to suffER alongside me

Yes studymogging my cousin is gigalifefuel :feelsaww:

I take great pleasure in seeing subhumans rot in poverty, if I’m going to suffER in life then I want others to suffER alongside me
gigabased. Sad too many on this forum feel sympathy for these scum when they propagate the cycle of suffering by creating more subhumans to suffer. Then expect free government money and aid.

IT will make a thread about this:feelsohh:

He wont be mocking anyone else in the future :feelsYall:
based. imo if a user doesn't like another's post, they always have the option of ignoring it instead of starting a pointless ad hominem argument.

based. imo if a user doesn't like another's post, they always have the option of ignoring it instead of starting a pointless ad hominem argument.
His crimes go further than just incel shaming, been itching to smack him out of here for a good while :feelzez: