Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

money makes your life easier, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★

are you an alt?

i wouldnt betabuxx but i absolutely would splurge on all the materialistic things i want so true

i wouldnt betabuxx but i absolutely would splurge on all the materialistic things i want so true
I'm thinking in life. for like paying for rent, paying for food, paying for transporation, paying for insurance, paying for education. All this cascades up. If you are disadvantaged, you can't get far in life, and you remain within the poverty level. If you got good education, everything cascades up. You get better job. You get more chance of promotion. You get to put that on your resume. Those job Titles cascades, and it cascades up. However, if you're poor, and you have to make rent but don't have enough, you life is gonna be shit. Everything is going to be shit. Everything cascades down. You eat the shit food in the can, the food that has a lot of perservatives. You live in a moldy apartment. You get no/ or shit education at a no name diploma mill of a college. Everything sucks. You don't have insurance. You get hurt. your health decreases and becomes more shittier,etc etc. Everything cascades downward. It's like a chain effect, so to speak.

Last edited:
I'm thinking in life. for like paying for rent, paying for food, paying for transporation, paying for insurance, paying for education. All this cascades up. If you are disadvantaged, you can't get far in life, and you remain within the poverty level. If you got good education, everything cascades up. You get better job. You get more chance of promotion. You get to put that on your resume. Those job tiles cascades, and it cascades up. However, if you're poor, and you have to make rent but don't have enough, you life is gonna be shit. Everything is going to be shit. Everything cascades down. You eat the shit food in the can, the food that has a lot of perservatives. You live in a moldy apartment. You get no/ or shit education at a no name diploma mill of a college. Everything sucks. You don't have insurance. You get hurt. your health decreases and becomes more shittier,etc etc. Everything cascades downward. It's like a chain effect, so to speak.
the college one actually hits home for me. i was attending a private catholic university on a computer science scholarship but i failed multiple classes and had to pay for them out of pocket, so i had to transfer to a community college lmfao

It is a horrible realization that you come across to understand money is the only thing people we have respect for in another person. If you are einstein and you're a bum, you're treated less humanely than a mentally ill retarded patient at a home.

of course water

it gives you the ability to purchase better copes.

Just like foids that get creampied every night saying looks dont matter

It is a horrible realization that you come across to understand money is the only thing people we have respect for in another person. If you are einstein and you're a bum, you're treated less humanely than a mentally ill retarded patient at a home.
because its about survival. one with the resourse survives while the other perish.

because its about survival. one with the resourse survives while the other perish.
yes, that is correct. We live in a capitalistic world.