Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Money is the way to control women

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Think about it, a woman wouldn't sit at the computer next to me in the computer lab.. every girl will move or just leave the class early, if I sat down at the computer next to her. That is how much women detest me. Same with on the bus, I pick the last available seat, and the girl sitting there then will always get up and leave.

The same women would let me tear their anal sphincter for $200.

Men project our lack of materialism onto women. But you can't imagine how much women covet things like a designer dress, shoes, kitchen counter tops, jewelry.

Even Chads can't control women through desire, because there is always 100's or 1,000's other Chads available to the woman on Tinder, so any Chad can only entertain her for so long.

with money you'll only be able to betabux, only chad can have a real relationship

sorry brocel

we instinctively tend to think there's something we can do about our situation, and look everywhere for copes, money, "frame", "game" :feelshaha:, etc. but it really is over :feelscry:

Every chad will eventually get mogged by another chad. They dont need to care about that though, unless they have oneitis, they´ll just pick the 2nd out of 134 messsaging women, w8 136, 12 min later->156, nvm read wrong, 166, oh w8..

with money you'll only be able to betabux, only chad can have a real relationship

sorry brocel

we instinctively tend to think there's something we can do about our situation, and look everywhere for copes, money, "frame", "game" :feelshaha:, etc. but it really is over :feelscry:

True but even for Chad, there is 100's and 1,000's of other Chads in a big city, available within 30 minutes to come over to her place from Tinder.

Even for Chad she is riding 10 Chads' dicks, and if one Chad is boring for her, she just dumps him.

We have to change our mentality from wanting women to desire us, to just wanting to dominate women.

We grew up watching the cucks movies about romance, and 'true love', with fictional female characters and we thought it was real, but it was a fantasy.

Not even chads get to keep their women. Theyre too ugly to keep em ><

Every chad will eventually get mogged by another chad. They dont need to care about that though, unless they have oneitis, they´ll just pick the 2nd out of 134 messsaging women, w8 136, 12 min later->156, nvm read wrong, 166, oh w8..

That is the thing even we are coping thinking Chads get true love and commitment. There is always 10 other Chads, some taller, some stronger, some better looking, some more dark triad.. and sometimes the woman simply gets bored with one Chad.

IMG 1413
Reverse photo, no stalking, they just happened to sit behind me while i waited for train. Caressing chads hair like he´s a god. Nevermind me or everyone else around who´ll feel jelly. Nevermind the fact that instead of me, there mightve been some ER guy who wont take that kinda shit anymore in the open if there are single people around. No thoughts of other people.Hope they burn in hell for all eternity.

sorry brocel

Not to mention the TWO teen couples next to eachother as i was boarding train doing the frenchie right next to boarders. Theyre pushing it in ppls faces out of spite.

On train after also: teen girl with skirt so short opposite of me that you can see panties. But ohh no, dont look... cunt.

View attachment 469290Reverse photo, no stalking, they just happened to sit behind me while i waited for train. Caressing chads hair like he´s a god. Nevermind me or everyone else around who´ll feel jelly. Nevermind the fact that instead of me, there mightve been some ER guy who wont take that kinda shit anymore in the open if there are single people around. No thoughts of other people.Hope they burn in hell for all eternity.

Ya we can never have that happen to us.. but for $1,000 you could have your dick 4 inches up her asshole every week.

nah it's not. look at how many betabuxxxers get cucked constantly. she will use beta buxx billy for a new purse then go fuck chad all day

Chad face = a million dollars

Everybody wants good genetics.

$Money and power$ are the head twin religious gods of foids where if you have an infinite supply of both women will worship you, but of course, if they feel vindictive towards you they will try to strip both away from you entirely for themselves. [Like divorce for example, a woman has no loyalty to anything beyond herself, so if she can take away from you for herself she will.]

The trick is to have enough of both in a man's lifespan because they only respect and are attracted to a specific quantity where very little possession of both will do you no good. Of course, the problem in today's degrading global economic environment both are only in the hands of a few men where a majority of men are entirely priced out of the sexual market that is known as vaginal capitalism between women's legs. In the advent that a majority of men are eternally priced out because of horrid degrading economic conditions historically speaking is usually about the time male revolution or insurrection kicks in. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Last edited:
as I said:
charisma = look * ability
ugly * excellent = betabuxer
chad * excellent = prince the charm,they are admired by foids like gods

as I said:
charisma = look * ability
ugly * excellent = betabuxer
chad * excellent = prince the charm,they are admired by foids like gods
There's Betabuxxer who has no looks but also has an infinite amount of money at their disposal.
There's poor Chad who has all the looks but no money.
There's Gigachad who has all the looks and at the same time an infinite amount of money. [The ultimate foid prize package.]

Then there are us incels who have neither looks nor money which makes us triple damned in all fields. :feelsdevil:

There's Betabuxxer who has no looks but also has an infinite amount of money at their disposal.
There's poor Chad who has all the looks but no money.
There's Gigachad who has all the looks and at the same time an infinite amount of money. [The ultimate foid prize package.]

Then there are us incels who have neither looks nor money which makes us triple damned in all fields. :feelsdevil:
chad * good personality * excellent ability = dream lover

what I think is that excellence can also increase your glamor,make yourself seems more handsome to foids,the same guy studying in a Ivy university seems as If he is more handsome than his twin brother working in mcdonalds

chad * good personality * excellent ability = dream lover

what I think is that excellence can also increase your glamor,make yourself seems more handsome to foids,the same guy studying in a Ivy university seems as If he is more handsome than his twin brother working in mcdonalds
Again, you're just comparing apples and oranges.
Poor Chad
GigaChad

The hierarchy of male sexual interactions from top to bottom like a social pyramid structure goes something like this: :blackpill:

^
GigaChads
Poor Chads
BetaBuxxers
Incels

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
Again, you're just comparing apples and oranges.
Poor Chad
GigaChad

The hierarchy of male sexual interactions from top to bottom like a social pyramid structure goes something like this: :blackpill:

^
GigaChads
Poor Chads
BetaBuxxers
Incels

:feelsclown:
what I meant was if you are pretty already,excellence not only increase your ability to provide for foids,but it also makes you seem more beautiful and sexually desirable,just as in brazil,if you are a pardo,higher social status can make your skin color seem paler

what I meant was if you are pretty already,excellence not only increase your ability to provide for foids,but it also makes you seem more beautiful and sexually desirable,just as in brazil,if you are a pardo,higher social status can make your skin color seem paler
Yeah, I think you're talking about the GigaChad male sexual caste, which in that case, you're correct. :feelsclown:

That's basically what all this really entails, a male sexual caste system to which foids have a complete monopoly on via reproductive ability. :feelsjuice:

Us incels recognize a male sexual caste system exists, foids insist and try to deny its existence entirely. I hope we've all learned something today gentlemen. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Yeah, I think you're talking about the GigaChad male sexual caste, which in that case, you're correct. :feelsclown:

That's basically what all this really entails, a male sexual caste system to which foids have a complete monopoly on via reproductive ability. :feelsjuice:

Us incels recognize a male sexual caste system exists, foids insist and try to deny its existence entirely. I hope we've all learned something today gentlemen. :feelsdevil:
yes,in fact I even think chads are not all about looks from genes

if you are a higher tier normie ,6ft height,above average clean face,if you have careermaxed,wear decently and have upper class behaviors,it can make many foids feel as if you are a chad and more sexually desirable

but if you are a chad working in mcdonalds,many foids may feel your look is discounted,not so beautiful

just as this guy,if he doesnot enter a top university but end up as a worker assemblying iPhones in a factory,many foids will not even feel he is so pretty

Last edited:
nah it's not. look at how many betabuxxxers get cucked constantly. she will use beta buxx billy for a new purse then go fuck chad all day

Problem with normies is they think they are big swinging dicks making $100-200k a year, '6 figures baby'.

You need to be making $2 million+ a year to start controlling women.

You know that girl who looks disgusted at you, and ignores you if you try to talk to her. She would gladly lick your asshole and do it multiple times, for $2,000 so she could buy that designer purse that she lusts for.

yes,in fact I even think chads are not all about looks from genes

if you are a higher tier normie ,6ft height,above average clean face,if you have careermaxed,wear decently and have upper class behaviors,it can make many foids feel as if you are a chad and more sexually desirable

but if you are a chad working in mcdonalds,many foids may feel your look is discounted,not so beautiful

just as this guy,if he doesnot enter a top university but end up as a worker assemblying iPhones in a factory,many foids will not even feel he is so pretty
Agreed. :feelsjuice:

$Money and power$ are the head twin religious gods of foids where if you have an infinite supply of both women will worship you, but of course, if they feel vindictive towards you they will try to strip both away from you entirely for themselves. [Like divorce for example, a woman has no loyalty to anything beyond herself, so if she can take away from you for herself she will.]

The trick is to have enough of both in a man's lifespan because they only respect and are attracted to a specific quantity where very little possession of both will do you no good. Of course, the problem in today's degrading global economic environment both are only in the hands of a few men where a majority of men are entirely priced out of the sexual market that is known as vaginal capitalism between women's legs. In the advent that a majority of men are eternally priced out because of horrid degrading economic conditions historically speaking is usually about the time male revolution or insurrection kicks in. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Ya something I realized is there are tons of Chads, like 10's and 10's of thousands in my city. But there are few men who make $2 million+ a year.

And most of those rich guys have 8/10+ wives already so not available, and their wives from what I have seen rarely leave them. (actually it is usually the guy who leaves to go with another woman in those cases.)

Problem with normies is they think they are big swinging dicks making $100-200k a year, '6 figures baby'.

You need to be making $2 million+ a year to start controlling women.

You know that girl who looks disgusted at you, and ignores you if you try to talk to her. She would gladly lick your asshole and do it multiple times, for $2,000 so she could buy that designer purse that she lusts for.
Understanding foids true sexual nature isn't hard, unregulated, or uncontrolled left to themselves they represent all the worst forms of human nature itself, only it's much worse because they also control all the keys of male sexual lust.

This is why the ancients in years past knew that by giving any power to foids would be the downfall of any civilization, because by giving them full power the destruction of human civilization itself would be inevitable, and here we are today with front row seats to the main event or attraction. :feelsdevil:

We incels are merely modern-day heretics for pointing out what should be obvious to any sensible thinking person, but currently, the cult of pussy reigns supreme with its ideological purity and unquestionable infallibility under the disguise of either female innocence, virtue, or victimization. Nonetheless, it doesn't matter if we're a bunch of underground modern-day heretics currently since our entire perspective will be proven very much correct someday in the near future. The death and twilight of feminism will be a beautiful sight to behold, hopefully, a majority of us will still be alive to witness such an event. :feelsjuice:
Ya something I realized is there are tons of Chads, like 10's and 10's of thousands in my city. But there are few men who make $2 million+ a year.

And most of those rich guys have 8/10+ wives already so not available, and their wives from what I have seen rarely leave them. (actually it is usually the guy who leaves to go with another woman in those cases.)
The usual sexual social power dynamics is that the more money and power a male accumulates the more disposable foids are to him versus a male at the lower end of the social hierarchy pussy is harder to come by where trying to keep or retain it over time is more of the general social activity.

It's like a wealthy man can go through as many cars as he wants because he can always just buy a new one, but a poor man doesn't have that kind of capital so he does everything he can to repair it ensuring its longevity before ultimately saving up to get another one. Everything is about social and sexual capital, everything as that is completely what the social power dynamics of human nature revolves around. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:

yeah that's the problem tho, even with hard work and some smarts less than .001% of people are gonna make 2 mil a year. No career can bring that in, would pretty much have to start your own business and work 100 hours a week and do nothing else

I want money for myself and power. I’m keeping it all to myself.

Quickly she will take your money for granted, and treat you as a worm.

The best way to control them with our money and resources is to stop paying taxes to the cucked government, who spends most of it on whores and gay shit.

Women naturally seek resourceful men. So this logic isn't all wrong.

muh betabuxx :feelstastyman:

Women naturally seek resourceful men. So this logic isn't all wrong.

muh betabuxx :feelstastyman:
The trick with a foid is to blackmail and hook them on a lure as a fish before they likewise try to do the same to you. :feelsjuice:

If a foid establishes dominance first in this power struggle of control concerning all sexual relationships then the man has already lost. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
The trick with a foid is to blackmail and hook them on a lure as a fish before they likewise try to do the same to you. :feelsjuice:

If a foid establishes dominance first in this power struggle of control concern all sexual relationships then the man has already lost. :feelsdevil:
Brutal truth.

14-year-old Shannon Rose Bosanac loved to leech from males. Sadly, that is why her friends cut her off.

Now she's a 19+ leech who claims to be "self sufficient".

People are resource,men are resource.:feelsYall:

Think about it, a woman wouldn't sit at the computer next to me in the computer lab.. every girl will move or just leave the class early, if I sat down at the computer next to her. That is how much women detest me. Same with on the bus, I pick the last available seat, and the girl sitting there then will always get up and leave.

The same women would let me tear their anal sphincter for $200.

Men project our lack of materialism onto women. But you can't imagine how much women covet things like a designer dress, shoes, kitchen counter tops, jewelry.

Even Chads can't control women through desire, because there is always 100's or 1,000's other Chads available to the woman on Tinder, so any Chad can only entertain her for so long.
Literally all the money in the world could not save Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Elon Musk from divorce, and there's probably more cases like that that I have not heard of