Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Money is the only self improvement method that works for Truecels

J

Joseph Kerr

Greycel
The Gym does not work if you are ugly or short, yes you can improve your appearance a little but it will not make you a Chad you will always be inferior and you will be mogged in the Gym Money is the only solution you will not have genuine love but you will have company some woman must fall when you have a lot of wealth

Ive done everything man, I feel like roping, Im 25 in 2 months and theres nothing i can change, I just want a cute girl to hold hands with and to be mine!

Im KHHV this is the end!

I just want back my health.

Money is a massive cope. It's better to be a dirt poor Chad than a rich ugly motherfucker.

I'd rather die than to be caught betabuxxing

Ive done everything man, I feel like roping, Im 25 in 2 months and theres nothing i can change, I just want a cute girl to hold hands with and to be mine!

Im KHHV this is the end!
Im 25 too bruther can we be frien of age

I want to earn money so fucking much
I NEED A JOB
FUCK

I want money for surgery

Cope. Money is not really a SOLUTION solution, it is a negotiation to alleviate such conditioning, a solution is something that is resolved forever, otherwise it is just something superficial that needs to be plastered, or a simple economic negotiation in this case.Money does not change the fact that IT IS NOT GENUINE (attraction), it negotiates so that you, through it, can get a better position, and it also has its consequences, payment is not just in money, the world has gray nuances within the black and white. There is a greater likelihood that your 'foid' loved one will want to steal from you, and there is a greater likelihood that she will actually succeed in doing so. You may also get upset because you realize that this is all superficial, that it passes quickly, just like money. Something illusory that does not last forever cannot be considered REALLY TRUE. And negotiated attraction is cuckold, the term given to this concept is “betabuxx”.

Money can only really help in the most comfortable quality of 'improvement', and even then, I don't want to use that mechanism by being the provider (even of myself), because his path is boring and unbearable, and even if you don't follow that path that everyone follows, there will be some idiot swearing at you, and you following will be an idiot slave. I'd rather be a contemplative NEET, a blood-sucking parasite, that's definitely WHAT A LARGE PART OF TRUECELS DO, except those who are in denial, it doesn't matter the ideological view of the idiot who thinks otherwise, the opposite doesn't interest me at all some.

yes i need to money max here

Cope. Money is not really a SOLUTION solution, it is a negotiation to alleviate such conditioning, a solution is something that is resolved forever, otherwise it is just something superficial that needs to be plastered, or a simple economic negotiation in this case.Money does not change the fact that IT IS NOT GENUINE (attraction), it negotiates so that you, through it, can get a better position, and it also has its consequences, payment is not just in money, the world has gray nuances within the black and white. There is a greater likelihood that your 'foid' loved one will want to steal from you, and there is a greater likelihood that she will actually succeed in doing so. You may also get upset because you realize that this is all superficial, that it passes quickly, just like money. Something illusory that does not last forever cannot be considered REALLY TRUE. And negotiated attraction is cuckold, the term given to this concept is “betabuxx”.

Money can only really help in the most comfortable quality of 'improvement', and even then, I don't want to use that mechanism by being the provider (even of myself), because his path is boring and unbearable, and even if you don't follow that path that everyone follows, there will be some idiot swearing at you, and you following will be an idiot slave. I'd rather be a contemplative NEET, a blood-sucking parasite, that's definitely WHAT A LARGE PART OF TRUECELS DO, except those who are in denial, it doesn't matter the ideological view of the idiot who thinks otherwise, the opposite doesn't interest me at all some.

High IQ.

I was going to say some stuff with my primitive english linguagem knoledge. But you Just covered everything and said more.