Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel MONEY DOES NOT MATTER AT ALL

I wish I lived in taipei

TF is that old ass methhead junkie peon apartment, even a gigachad would struggle to get foids living in that 3rd world shithole:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking heroin junkie ricecel doing drugmaxx :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
no it really isn't, I seen many far woese apartments, it's just my house is messy

Why don’t you have a maid? I thought you are rich:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lower middle class LARPing as rich:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I DID have one in the past and will continue to have them

Truecel tier. Brutal voicepill/racepill/framepill.

Apartment seems decent enough though aside from that yellow splotch on the wall and your cumstain-looking bedsheets.

Apartment seems decent enough though aside from that yellow splotch on the wall and your cumstain-looking bedsheets.
I made that sploch when I was ltitle
but yeah at least I can comfortably leechmaxx

both my parents are doctors