Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Monette Moio

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
This was one of St. Elliots's most vicious bullies. Does anyone have access to her Instagram page? It's set to private because of too many based comments.

This was one of St. Elliots's most vicious bullies. Does anyone have access to her Instagram page? It's set to private because of too many based comments.
Anyone know of maddy’s social media?

I don't know but here to bump.

Why did nobody take up the courage and revenge all of his bullies?

Incel Yakuza boyo boys

SANGRE FOR SANGRE

She has a very weak frame. Even though she's "hot," there's a good chance her sons will be incel if they inherit too much of her genes.

They inherit exactly 50%

Genetic recombination can be a bitch tho. It's why there are incels on here who have Chad brothers, even though they inherited the same genes.

Genetic recombination can be a bitch tho. It's why there are incels on here who have Chad brothers, even though they inherited the same genes.
there is a chance those who have chad brothers are actually not full brothers.for all we know the mother cucked the guy and fucked chad and had a baby and never came to admit it.not the first time it has happened.

there is a chance those who have chad brothers are actually not full brothers.for all we know the mother cucked the guy and fucked chad and had a baby and never came to admit it.not the first time it has happened.
My brother is chad :feelsmega:

Overrated but she is 100% ER's type