Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Monday wagecuck interview

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I did not think that I would be jumping back into the wagie cagie so soon, but over a month of sitting on my ass and rotting made me bored to the point of filling out 1 application a day for shits and giggles.

Now a bowling alley wants me to come in for an interview on Monday jfl

What will your duties be?

Last edited:
Man you’re gonna be spraying smelly bowling shoes and cleaning tables after little kids that leave huge messes

Man you’re gonna be spraying smelly bowling shoes and cleaning tables after little kids that leave huge messes
But bowling is cool think of all the free bowls when the place closes down at night and he can just set up a lane all to himself and turn down the lights, turn up the tunes and just roll. :feelzez:
I suck at it tho :dafuckfeels:

But bowling is cool think of all the free bowls when the place closes down at night and he can just set up a lane all to himself and turn down the lights, turn up the tunes and just roll. :feelzez:
I suck at it tho :dafuckfeels:
It would probably get boring after a while especially if you have to play all alone

I did not think that I would be jumping back into the wagie cagie so soon, but over a month of sitting on my ass and rotting made me bored to the point of filling out 1 application a day for shits and giggles.

Now a bowling alley wants me to come in for an interview on Monday jfl
Good luck

Man you’re gonna be spraying smelly bowling shoes and cleaning tables after little kids that leave huge messe
If the salary's okay, what does he care, less responsibility.

If the salary's okay, what does he care, less responsibility.
It’s a bowling alley. Most likely won’t be more than 15 dollars an hour

just give them a firm handshake and look them in the eye :yes: