Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story monday 4:15 pm approaching a foid in my workplace

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
3.5/10, british chubby and short, i think she lack social skills like me and doesn't speak. glasses. She got hired b4 me.
Try to look good as possible, i can wear a mask since it hides my acne and jawline.
If i pussy out postpone till tuesday.

Well, I want to hear how this story ends?

She'll call you manipulative bc "you only got her hired bc you wanted to fuck"

GL tho

Worst way of coping is assuming a "lower" foid in looks and status gives you more of a shot. I find it's actually the opposite. Good luck all the same.

Worst way of coping is assuming a "lower" foid in looks and status gives you more of a shot. I find it's actually the opposite. Good luck all the same.
This. Careful, depending on how ugly you are she could be so disgusted that she will ruin your reputation and get you fired.

This. Careful, depending on how ugly you are she could be so disgusted that she will ruin your reputation and get you fired.
Tbh. Don’t even attempt if you are below a 5, OP.

She rejects guys twice as good looking as you on a daily basis. :blackpill:

She visibly didn't want to talk to me since like i had to keep filling up the silence, conversation lasted around 9 minutes, it was like an interrogation cause i was the one KEPT asking questions. I think it's the questions i asked? She said she had a twitter which she posts pixel art and i asked for it she said "I don't really like anyone looking at my work because i'll get embarrassed". I basically lied i do art too she didn't really show much interest on that. I'm probably coping here but, i don't really think it's me because come on she is ugly asf and basically a landwhale so like what has she got to lose plus she didn't make much eye contact with me. Anyways shouldn't have approached her when she was leaving and when it's fucking cold asf.

No risk, no glory.

She visibly didn't want to talk to me since like i had to keep filling up the silence, conversation lasted around 9 minutes, it was like an interrogation cause i was the one KEPT asking questions. I think it's the questions i asked? She said she had a twitter which she posts pixel art and i asked for it she said "I don't really like anyone looking at my work because i'll get embarrassed". I basically lied i do art too she didn't really show much interest on that. I'm probably coping here but, i don't really think it's me because come on she is ugly asf and basically a landwhale so like what has she got to lose plus she didn't make much eye contact with me. Anyways shouldn't have approached her when she was leaving and when it's fucking cold asf.
She’s definitely not interested. Rip go ER

Don't like sharing it, posts it on an online platform as opposed to local storage, riiiiggggghhhttt.

She sounds autistic, well by female standards anyway. Try once more then move on.

Gj for approaching though you have my respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back