Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Moms leaving me alone tomorrow

Ghostface

Ghostface

Luminary
★★★★★
She is leaving me behind at our old place for like a month maybe, as she moves to a different state before i join her, i get to be alone to LDAR in peace, but at the same time i have zero human contact besides her, ill try to cope harder on this site for the time being, cause being alone, overdosing on blackpills, i kinda dont want to go full schizo, but if i do, sorry mods, im trying to get to 10k to cope, i get to LDAR AT HOME, its fucking hot as shit outside during the day, fucking wasps and bucks outside trying to cut me down, and also 2 random roasties knocked on my door today, i didnt open it, but they knocked twice, i had a knife in my hand, i saw them leave threw my blinds, i dont even own a gun to shoot someone if theorictcally someone broke in, i hope that doesint happen, all i got in terms of weapons is this dull kitchen knife, im built like aushwitz so i cant defend myself physically, MOms left me alot of food to eat, hope i dont starve, cause i am hungry all the time, and i got lots of soda to drink, cause i need the carbonation and the sugar to keep me going, anyways. thansk for reading brocels

Jfl youre already schizo, but yeah, prolonged isolation will make you go insane and do weird shit.

Jfl youre already schizo, but yeah, prolonged isolation will make you go insane and do weird shit.
she sending me money each week, i might find a site i can buy a pocket roastie on, perhaps i sohuld service my inkwell dicklet to one of those, as she will be gone, and wont question what this mysteriosu package at our door is :feelshmm:

you should jake off

you should jake off
Black Guy Meme Funny Shaky Smile GIF | GIFDB.com