Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom's in denial

V

Vf0rv1rg1n

Banned
-
I so so hate my mom for denying and saying it's not true she (and dad) gave me bad genetics...like cmon mom, face the truth...

Don't ever expect to hear the truth from mother's mouth. Butch always lying, gaslighting.

3 weeks ago, my mother tried hitting me with that bluepilled crap again. I lost it and shouted at her "YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT, MOM." She hasn't spoken to me since.

I know, but she has to hear the truth from her son's mouth
they never admit their mistakes. She will say some bluepilled bs and that's it.

3 weeks ago, my mother tried hitting me with that bluepilled crap again. I lost it and shouted at her "YOU GAVE BIRTH TO A PIECE OF SHIT, MOM." She hasn't spoken to me since.
Yeah, I've basically said the same, she's still in denial , she's saying "oh you just never met anyone" and blah blah blah

Mom's are the most bluepilled liars.

She's also saying that bluepill crap that you have to initiate with foids, when in fact, if you have to initiate it's over before it began, as we all know

No mom for your Face

I hate selfish breeders shitting out kids into the world for their own egoism and amusement and then go *shocked pikachu face* when they turn out incels or school shooters or just miserable loafs who got stuck with shitty combinations of genes and a life of wagecucked torture.

And since so many simps and cucks settle for ugly incel-tier foids, they pass on all the shit genes while the dysgenic men rot and die in inceldom.

I hate selfish breeders shitting out kids into the world for their own egoism and amusement and then go *shocked pikachu face* when they turn out incels or school shooters or just miserable loafs who got stuck with shitty combinations of genes and a life of wagecucked torture.

And since so many simps and cucks settle for ugly incel-tier foids, they pass on all the shit genes while the dysgenic men rot and die in inceldom.
Yeah, having a child is extremely selfish. Wish i was never born

I so so hate my mom for denying and saying it's not true she (and dad) gave me bad genetics...like cmon mom, face the truth...
"hey mom! even though you raised me and fed me and gave me shelter, i hate you cause ur ugly and spread ur genes :soy:"
what a useless whiny faggot, kill yourself if the genes are so bad. end your misery instead of making your mothers life one. no parental customer service for your face.

"hey mom! even though you raised me and fed me and gave me shelter, i hate you cause ur ugly and spread ur genes :soy:"
what a useless whiny faggot, kill yourself if the genes are so bad. end your misery instead of making your mothers life one. no parental customer service for your face.
I will, but I'll also take foids with me...(In gta5)

Also, did i say she's ugly or that i told her that? You're a stupid fag yourself

Also, did i say she's ugly or that i told her that? You're a stupid fag yourself
by telling her your ugly and you cant get women you are directly telling her that the genes she gave you were trash and because of that she is the dead end of the family tree. no need to blackpill ur mother ffs. theres no advantage to be gained.

by telling her your ugly and you cant get women you are directly telling her that the genes she gave you were trash and because of that she is the dead end of the family tree. no need to blackpill ur mother ffs. theres no advantage to be gaine
I wouldn't tell her that if she stopped bluepilling me and left me alone.

Incels on this site proclaim their hatred of foids but fail to realise that their moms are also foids.

They went through a foids life. They can't relate to an incel even if you're her son. They might be old and seemingly more understanding but that's because they settled, they already had their fun :feelsseriously:

Kill that stupid cunt I would do mine to but I don’t want to do illegal activity

My mom destroyed my chance of ever living any resemblance of life

You live in the same house ?