Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom's controversial bathing ban gets slammed on social media

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
[font=Roboto,]A mother has sparked outrage on social media after posting that she won’t allow her husband to bathe their two daughters.[/font]
[font=Roboto,]“So hubby is upset with me because I have told him that I don’t [want him to] wash our two daughters in the bath or shower. I just don’t feel comfortable for a man to do this,” the Australian woman, whose identity has been kept anonymous, [size=large][font=Roboto,]posted on her social media[/font]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-refuses-allow-husband-bathe-daughters.html.[/font][/size]

[font=Roboto,]The mom of two daughters and one son, continued, [size=large][font=Roboto,]the Daily Mail reported[/font]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-refuses-allow-husband-bathe-daughters.html: “I have said I don’t have any issues with him bathing our son as well, he’s a boy. I just believe that girls should be getting washed by their mothers and boys get the same from their fathers. It’s just got to do with the fact that mom and daughters have the same parts, same goes for men and their sons.”[/font][/size]

There you go, guys. When men aren't building societies, saving women from burning buildings, innovating technology and stuff, they're fingering their daughters in the bath. 

At least women don't demonize men.

and what about young girls without a mother..?

Will the mother be allowed to bath the son? Also, isn't this mother aware that men and women are literally exactly the same in all ways and totally equal so it shouldn't matter? Did she assume her husbands gender as well?

Splintercel said:
and what about young girls without a mother..?

Then young girls should be bathed by a female careworker at the father's expense. He should be caring enough to hire a woman to wash his daughters because he is not caring enough to not abuse his daughters.

That reminds me of frisking laws that stipulate that a female should only be frisked by a female police officer (or prison guard). You bet many lesbians join the police or become prison guard just so they could frisk females and women rather prefer that to being frisked by a sub-8 man. Mind you, if the police officer is chad the female might provoke him by saying things like "oh will you do the frisking, darling?".

Why are retarded people allowed to breed?

In other news parental news: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/inadequate-parents-charlie-dunn-sentenced-953935

this is why it doesnt make sense, people like these have the most skewed thinking so according to her and lots of those people with simillar thinking its bad for a father to bathe their FHO child. but a mother is allowed to bathe their son???

WHAT THE FUCJK

Dingus_Incel said:
Will the mother be allowed to bath the son? Also, isn't this mother aware that men and women are literally exactly the same in all ways and totally equal so it shouldn't matter? Did she assume her husbands gender as well?

TRIGGERED

FeminismsCancer said:
That reminds me of frisking laws that stipulate that a female should only be frisked by a female police officer (or prison guard). You bet many lesbians join the police or become prison guard just so they could frisk females and women rather prefer that to being frisked by a sub-8 man. Mind you, if the police officer is chad the female might provoke him by saying things like "oh will you do the frisking, darling?".

I support that law. Cops are literal scum. A wild Bengal tiger has a stronger sense of morality than the average cop. I wouldn't doubt that there a ton of cops who would abuse their power in that scenario.

Having female police do the frisking doesn't completely eliminate the possibility of it happening, but it definitely reduces it.

Australia. The capital of feminist retardation. What a surprise.

Framecel222 said:
I support that law. Cops are literal scum. A wild Bengal tiger has a stronger sense of morality than the average cop. I wouldn't doubt that there a ton of cops who would abuse their power in that scenario.

Having female police do the frisking doesn't completely eliminate the possibility of it happening, but it definitely reduces it.

My point wasn't so much about that law as it was about stacies' preferring even a butch dyke touching them to either one of us.

Ah, so now I understand why cunts always tell us to shower.

Because it's evil for single mothers to wash their sons.

That moment when it all connects.

Grotesque said:
Ah, so now I understand why cunts always tell us to shower.

Because it's evil for single mothers to wash their sons.

That moment when it all connects.

GOAT post.