Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Moms bully their incel sons in ordER to keep their confidence low, so they won’t get a gf and ascend

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
My mothER is probably the most evil person I have ever met, her vileness is matched by her sister and by my grandmother.

Now that I am an adult, I can easily see that my nuclear family: my mother, aunt, and grandmother are disgusting - I would never want to work with them professionally.

It’s obvious they are bullies, they are ugly people - so they bully me, the only male in the family.

Normies will have a problem with you - you have a problem with their perception.

They should be dealt with in game.

that is self sabotage if any Foid does it to their own sOn

They wish their incel sons were never born deep down inside but can't bring themselves to admit the truth to others.

I dont think so. They just treat you badly because you are ugly just like everyone else. When you get older most mothers will be mad at you for not getting a gf

My mothER is probably the most evil person I have ever met, her vileness is matched by her sister and by my grandmother.

Now that I am an adult, I can easily see that my nuclear family: my mother, aunt, and grandmother are disgusting - I would never want to work with them professionally.

It’s obvious they are bullies, they are ugly people - so they bully me, the only male in the family.

Normies will have a problem with you - you have a problem with their perception.
I hate my own mother too she would verbally and sometimes physically abuse me and keep me homeschooled and isolated from friends and I ended up weird later on in life she was also a heavy alcoholic I'm happy she's dead and if there is an afterlife I would hope she is in hell

“Holy smokes - you’re divorced, I’m shocked. And look at that - your son is a 32-year-old kissless virgin - lecture him about being disrespectful, he must hate foids, he has been kicked and scratched by his own mother - but, you just can’t understand why he is an incel who hates foids and doesn’t want to be around the foids in his family!”

They wish their incel sons were never born deep down inside but can't bring themselves to admit the truth to others.
Yeah, a few years ago, I changed my avatar on the Netflix account to the little chad kid, because I joked, “hopefully now you will call me.”

If Moms dont have **** their incel sons then who will ? :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited: