Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Moment when a black female was complaining that she was getting mogged by latinas.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The black girl was talking to a latina girl in class, and at one point she said.
"Y'all Spanish girls are stealing all our black nigas from us".
I remember in highschool these black sluts would always complain that tyrones where going for Latinas instead of obese shaniquas.
Meanwhile my then acne riddled teenage self was sitting right near her in hopes of ever getting a gf.
Those sluts finally felt a fraction of what it's like living as an incel.

lol at girls having rights..

>female
>mogged

AMOG = alpha male of group

Femails can't be mogged

They feel momentary discomfort, we feel the pain of an acid attack survivor.

They also still got relationships and sex, they just had less tyrones to chose from.

Yes, there’s no void for them, just less Tyrone at the buffet to choose from.

The black girl was talking to a latina girl in class, and at one point she said.
"Y'all Spanish girls are stealing all our black nigas from us".
I remember in highschool these black sluts would always complain that tyrones where going for Latinas instead of obese shaniquas.
Meanwhile my then acne riddled teenage self was sitting right near her in hopes of ever getting a gf.
Those sluts finally felt a fraction piece of what it's like living as an incel.

FTFY, when you say fraction, you imply that they have half the experience, when it isn't even close, as there will be other people going for niggresses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back