Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom who strangled hER rapist to death with t-shirt, only sentenced to 6 years in prison

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
CEDBDD7F 4940 4406 95DA EF8DD5747562

ThERe wERe lots of comments defending hER.

People were commenting shit like “she should be set free”, “she did nothing wrong”, “she was only defending hERself”, “she shouldn’t be sent to prison AT ALL” etc

Nobody considERs the possibility that the guy was innocent, that he nevER tried to rape hER and that she murdERed him in cold-blood and then lied to cops by saying that he tried to rape hER, which is vERy convenient seeing as though a dead man can’t speak for himself and is unable to give his own testimony with regards to what happened.

We live in a world whERe women can kill innocent men and then justify it by making up lies and saying that the man attempted to rape hER, so that the woman can get away with murdER without consequence.

And law enforcement will just blindly believe whatevER women say, because obviously all women are angels who are NOT capable of telling lies let alone murdERing someone for no justifiable reason

Meanwhile there are probably thousands of innocent men around the world who are rotting in prison at this moment due to false rape allegations.

The legal system, courts etc. are all biased in favour of women.

Clown world

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Did they say there was evidence?

Did they say there was evidence?

This is what it says in the article:

Despite telling police she had been raped and acted in self-defense, Carrera said a forensic exam was never taken — a crucial step in prosecuting sexual violence cases.

There was no forensic exam taken

so while thERe was no evidence that he DIDN’T rape hER, at the same time thERe was no evidence that he DID rape hER

I don't support rapists all rapists are normies

It's a clear fact that the justice system is biased toward women. There has been cases where foids were let off the hook because the judge didn't want to ruin her record. That being said, who the hell would want to fuck that ugly female? She'd be lucky if any motherfucker would be willing to scratch her itch.

Despite telling police she had been raped and acted in self-defense, Carrera said a forensic exam was never taken — a crucial step in prosecuting sexual violence cases.

so while thERe was no evidence that he DIDN’T rape hER, at the same time thERe was no evidence that he DID rape hER
damn she was probably bsing. Wanted an excuse to kill...

People were commenting shit like “she should be set free”, “she did nothing wrong”, “she was only defending hERself”, “she shouldn’t be sent to prison AT ALL” etc
There was once a report about a dog killing its owner and 90% of the comments justified the act, like "The owner must have abused the dog" etc. This is how fucked up soyciety really is.

This is a fail of the court then.
I don't even blame her at this, if the court can't even follow procedure's at this point, its over.

She has vile smile also she doesn't look like someone worth risking going in prison ( by raping her ).

Makes sense. Did she deny taking a forensic exam?

In a Country with 335,000,000 people there are 851 rape convictions per year and most of them are statutory (I.E. not forced).

It’s almost guaranteed that she wasn’t a rape victim and that she’s a cold-blooded murderer.

I mean rapes happen a lot. If I was raped and they would be getting off scot free I would definitely try to kill the person

View attachment 753091

Nobody considERs the possibility that the guy was innocent, that he nevER tried to rape hER and that she murdERed him in cold-blood and then lied to cops by saying that he tried to rape hER, which is vERy convenient seeing as though a dead man can’t speak for himself and is unable to give his own testimony with regards to what happened.

We live in a world whERe women can kill innocent men and then justify it by making up lies and saying that the man attempted to rape hER, so that the woman can get away with murdER without consequence.

And law enforcement will just blindly believe whatevER women say, because obviously all women are angels who are NOT capable of telling lies let alone murdERing someone for no justifiable reason

Meanwhile there are probably thousands of innocent men around the world who are rotting in prison at this moment due to false rape allegations.

Clown world

Women lie about this sort of thing all the time. My own mother did the same thing to me that's why i'm happy she is dead.

She got punished way more than what normally would. Still bad

most rapists are incels in denials

I don't support rapists all rapists are normies
Same, but in this world you gotta do what you gotta do.
some people just deserve to get raped or tortured in Roblox and thats it.

lmfao no proof he raped her. foid just wanted to excuse itself from killing someone.

View attachment 753091

Clown world

Im not gonna read the article so just spoonfeed me, did she strangle the rapist in the immediate process of being raped, or like 1 year later she went after the "rapist" and killed him?

Same, but in this world you gotta do what you gotta do.
some people just deserve to get raped or tortured in Roblox and thats it.
No nigger
if you want to teach something normies never learn shit
Rape jokes are the most normie thing you can do

No nigger
if you want to teach something normies never learn shit
Rape jokes are the most normie thing you can do
i dont think you understand me, but i agree with you about the rape jokes.

Bullshit. This goblina is hideous and looks to be a landwhale. Why not pick an easier and more attractive victim. Normie didn't wanna fuck her/betabux for her and her kids so she kills him.

You know if a man strangled a woman who divorce raped him they would execute him, we live in a matriarchy

She probably will get let go in under a year.

Can foids just kill any man they want now? Any foid can just claim the man tried to rape her, have zero evidence except her word, and then be let free in a matter of a few years or months. Surely no foid would exploit this little loophole.

Last edited:
There was once a report about a dog killing its owner and 90% of the comments justified the act, like "The owner must have abused the dog" etc. This is how fucked up soyciety really is.
Dog worship is out of control.

Unhinged latina murdering her boyfriend whats new jfl

She probably will get let go in under a year.

Can foids just kill any man they want now? Any foid can just claim the man tried to rape her, have zero evidence except her word, and then be let free in a matter of a few years or months. Surely no foid would exploit this little loophole.
Affirmative action at its finest

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back