Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom took computer and sent me to bible camp

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
My mom who allegedly loves me went through my laptop history when I came home from school and was shocked by what she saw. Apparently so shocked she decided to ship me off to a normie bible camo full of sinful foids and sinful chads. Contrary to popular belief bible camp is not so holy. It is just a three week fuck fest that I was not included in. Fu cking miserable.

Jack off in public bro!

You won't be there long!!!!

yeah guys he was watching some spicy shit :what:

yeah guys he was watching some spicy shit :what:
Truckzo

That's absolutely brutal in so many ways.

go there with rock/metal tees, the supervisors will shit their pants

Yeah, that's true lol. Bible camp is just an orgyfest for Chads and foids without having to worry about their parents catching them and they can just go home and pray for forgiveness.

over for new testamentcels

People are so fucking trash i swear. Others thinking they know whats best for you and trying to Gaslight , Need their Head beaten in to get a grip.

[UWSL][UWSL]Beat your mother's prostitute. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

mommy took away your computer and sent you to bible camp :lul::feelskek: How old are you?? 12?

Been to bible camps. Yeah, it's pretty much chad and foid fuckfest

Try and no get molested. Unless it's by a hot foid. In which case try and get molested

People have sex at bible camp???:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

bible camp try to brainwash ape boi.

3D297DA2 54AD 4F5D B60C 46697EFD6731

:feelskek::feelskek:

Maybe there are hot Christian foids over there :feelswhere:

no sympathy for the youngcels