Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Mom threatens Foid over daughter near naked in front of 4 yr son

Based mom. Make shame normal again.

Can’t blame the man when someone touches her, she already gave the woman and daughter a warning.

Why is a 13 year old wearing a thong bikini?
Why is the mothet okay with that?!
whore culture plus slutty fashion
bikini now days are skimpy as fk, barely cover the crotch area. backside is usually exposed with just a lil string covering the butt and punani

Giga chad moment. Shotas have more value than their incel older selves. Fucking over
women love that shota hentai shit low key. Haven't really gotten around to looking into the psychology of it.

All her friends were there and one of them let me sit in her lap and I was telling them stories about how I swam with dolphins at Seaworld. I was like 6 or 7 years old. They were like wow ohh my God that's so cool all giggling and laughing (they were all hot as fuck). My mom said it was kind of embarrassing and I was obviously flirting with them. I felt like the king of the world I will always cherish that memory.
Those days are gone for us, never to return

Good toilets do exist, they're still Chad only though.

Why is a 13 year old wearing a thong bikini?
Why is the mothet okay with that?!
There was a post here nit long ago about how it's not rare at all for 10 year olds to wear them. You can search google and find a bunch of questions on quora of moms saying their 10yo foidlets want to wear one because 'all the girls at school wear them

It's awful. The absolute state of the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

• BlueCore
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back