Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Mom thinks I'll have children in the future

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
Went to church with my mom and she bought up having a wife and children, I don't think she realizes how alone I am. Everytime I talk to her about this stuff she genuinely thinks I'll find a girl. For some reason I feel bad because I know no girl will ever date me let alone want my kids, the family name will end with me and it's so painful to accept.

How old are you?

I do want to have kids, issue is that I need to have a w0men for that.

Even if I want a chad, I don't see most w0men as mother matirial.

I do want to have kids, issue is that I need to have a w0men for that.

Even if I want a chad, I don't see most w0men as mother matirial.
Beggars cant be choosers if I ever find a girl that wants kids with me I'll take her and love her as much as I can

Too young to know what will happen.
Probably half of my guy friends and acquaintances were virgins at 19, almost none were by 25.
I've been rejected to many times + most the people I know arent virgins around my age

What country? My response to family is I'll do so when you pay for me to geomaxx. (I've dropped some blackpill shit but watered it down significantly) Id not get laid elsewhere anyway but then they'd never take that deal seriously anyway as they've never helped me out in life so just a way to put the ball back in their court so to speak. I ask because could give an even more watered down version of that if she would not do shit because then you can just dump it on her course if truecel and she decides to then I guess you are kind of fucked.

What country? My response to family is I'll do so when you pay for me to geomaxx. (I've dropped some blackpill shit but watered it down significantly) Id not get laid elsewhere anyway but then they'd never take that deal seriously anyway as they've never helped me out in life so just a way to put the ball back in their court so to speak. I ask because could give an even more watered down version of that if she would not do shit because then you can just dump it on her course if truecel and she decides to then I guess you are kind of fucked.
I am american. When I say blackpilled things my mom always brushes it off as oh you're just not old enough to understand or like women will like you once you get a college degree or some other bluepill cope, I dont wanma go full on blackpill on her or she'll realize how much of a depressed sub5 I am

bet your mom is also a Stacy
Yeah she's told me before when she was younger she had multiple guys chasing her, my dad got her because he's a 6'3 blue eyed chad

I am american. When I say blackpilled things my mom always brushes it off as oh you're just not old enough to understand or like women will like you once you get a college degree or some other bluepill cope, I dont wanma go full on blackpill on her or she'll realize how much of a depressed sub5 I am
That's fair maybe bring up geomaxxing then and point to divorce rates if she's an uncaring cunt then she'd never subsidize it but you can always be like well guess you didn't want grandkids that bad.

That's fair maybe bring up geomaxxing then and point to divorce rates if she's an uncaring cunt then she'd never subsidize it but you can always be like well guess you didn't want grandkids that bad.
I'll try that next time I bought up going to my country of orgin once for a girl and she didnt seem to fond it but now she's pressuring me about women and it'll make her realize

Brutal. If I had a chance to have kids, it would need to be with a tall foid, preferably 6ft.

You should tell her that you wont be able to pass on your genes

Lately, my family has been pushing me to get my own flat and I do want one but not for the reason they keep yappin' about. "When you find yourself a girlfriend, you can't just sit with her on your bed in your tiny room". Like, thanks for the optimism but I know damn well I'm not finding a girlfriend; I just wanna smoke weed and listen to music with a subwoofer.

I've been told that my whole life. At my first job an old lady was ADAMANT about it telling me everyday I'll find someone. I don't even know why she started saying that.

fakecel if your parents think that - or they're blue pilled. One of them is true.

You should tell her that you wont be able to pass on your genes
I try
Lately, my family has been pushing me to get my own flat and I do want one but not for the reason they keep yappin' about. "When you find yourself a girlfriend, you can't just sit with her on your bed in your tiny room". Like, thanks for the optimism but I know damn well I'm not finding a girlfriend; I just wanna smoke weed and listen to music with a subwoofer.
Yeah lets move out so I can live all alone and be more depressed
I've been told that my whole life. At my first job an old lady was ADAMANT about it telling me everyday I'll find someone. I don't even know why she started saying that.
Trying to make you feel better

My dad reproduced with a 4'10 noodlefoid and expects grandkids :dafuckfeels:

What is your height and race

Based

Everyone in my family knows its over for me.

They never even ask or mention about it, probably cos they still see me as a child.

Not to mention they know I am retarded and look like shit

White and 6'1
Jfl bro you shouldn't be here, especially if you're still only 19. If you have blue eyes, your probably an even bigger fakecel. My brother is 6'1 and has no problem attracting women

Jfl bro you shouldn't be here, especially if you're still only 19. If you have blue eyes, your probably an even bigger fakecel. My brother is 6'1 and has no problem attracting women
I do not have blue eyes and my face is about 3/10

Everyone in my family knows its over for me.

They never even ask or mention about it, probably cos they still see me as a child.

Not to mention they know I am retarded and look like shit
That's the most brutal when your parent have fully given up in you

I do not have blue eyes and my face is about 3/10
If you don't have blue eyes, you're basically not white bruh.

If you're 6'1 you should still be able to get pussy even with a bad face. Maybe. But like I said, you're too young to be here. Leave. Honestly. It's not good for your mental health

If you finished the sub basement and get a cargo van it could happened

So you’re white, 6’1”, claiming to have a Stacy mom and a Chad dad, yet you want us to believe that you’re somehow subhuman? :feelsseriously:

That’s some next level fakecel shit. You have to be at least normie tier or have the potential to looksmax into one or better.

As per the children crap, no way I’m forcing existence unto someone unless I’m rich and marry a Stacy so he doesn’t end up an incel.

So you’re white, 6’1”, claiming to have a Stacy mom and a Chad dad, yet you want us to believe that you’re somehow subhuman? :feelsseriously:

That’s some next level fakecel shit. You have to be at least normie tier or have the potential to looksmax into one or better.

As per the children crap, no way I’m forcing existence unto someone unless I’m rich and marry a Stacy so he doesn’t end up an incel.
Bro I have a 3/10 face I legit got fucked genetics bro its super unlucky but it happens and yeah I wouldnt want kids so they dont suffer like me

Went to church with my mom and she bought up having a wife and children, I don't think she realizes how alone I am. Everytime I talk to her about this stuff she genuinely thinks I'll find a girl. For some reason I feel bad because I know no girl will ever date me let alone want my kids, the family name will end with me and it's so painful to accept.
She's been going to boomer christcuck church for years, her brain is melted
Just talk to her about the weather at this point because nobody's home

Unless your parents are gonna hook you up with a foid they might as well not bring up this subject.

At least your mother still believes in you...

White and 6'1

Good race, too short. Whiteness is wasted on anyone shorter than 6'5.

Noodlemaxxing is still an option if you're that desperate.

I was in the same situation as you are a few years ago. I'm 24 now and nothing has changed

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: