Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom screwed me in the T department.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Overlord
★★★★★

My index finger is quite longer than my ring finger. :feelscry: Explains my low muscle mass and lack of body hair.

Explains my low muscle mass and lack of body hair.
Don't feel bad. My index finger is shorter than my ring finger and I don't have any of that either.

Last edited:
How is your head hair?

Don't feel bad. My index finger is longer than my ring finger and I don't have any of that either.
It's supposed to be shorter nigga l2read

I dont believe in that, my ring finger is noticeably longer than index finger and i have dark body hair, but i have round face with prominent cheekbones and tiny hands and tiny penis, no muscle at all, zero aggressivity.

I dont believe in that, my ring finger is noticeably longer than index finger and i have dark body hair, but i have round face with prominent cheekbones and tiny hands and tiny penis, no muscle at all, zero aggressivity.
Perhaps you had proper prenatal testosterone exposure, but your testicles produce lower testosterone?

search finger length ratio of males with androgen insensitivity, i dont think that 2d:4d [UWSL]means much, ur body is hairless cause u[/UWSL][UWSL]r race [/UWSL]
[UWSL]idk why ur using this measurement aka fingers to estimate ur prenatal t lvls too, ur obviously not high prenatal t[/UWSL]

Perhaps you had proper prenatal testosterone exposure, but your testicles produce lower testosterone?
Who knows, things like hand size especially fingers and shape and penis were always non testosterone like, since 25 i gained a lot of weight that probably decreased my testosterone to the point i cant build muscle no matter how much i try.

Who knows, things like hand size especially fingers and shape and penis were always non testosterone like, since 25 i gained a lot of weight that probably decreased my testosterone to the point i cant build muscle no matter how much i try.
Perhaps get your free testosterone levels checked? Ive filed for a lab request.

[UWSL]ur body is hairless cause u[/UWSL][UWSL]r race[/UWSL]
This, darker ethnics have a lot of body hair, Asians (Japanese, Korean, Chinese) have beautiful thick hair but no beard and body hair.
Perhaps get your free testosterone levels checked? Ive filed for a lab request.
Im scared of the results. I heard many bad things about testosterone intake, like losing hair and testicle shrinking.

Last edited: