Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom said I'm George Floyd

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
So my mom got an email from a news outlet about George Floyd's killer's live trial. She flipped to CNN to tune in after I told her what channel it was on because she never remembers. She said "His family recieved $27 million from the government, that shows you how wrong that cop was" and went on about how his family and kids deserve the money and how Chauvin should be sentenced to life in prison. I then simply said "He was under the influence of drugs and resisted arrest and was a criminal" (these are facts btw, as you guys probably already know). Then she got off the couch and was like "That doesn't give the cop the right to kill him", "You get get your news from racist websites", "I don't know how you as a black man can say that". Then I said "I just say these things to make you mad and it works"

lol near the end my mom said "When I look at you I see George Floyd. Look in the mirror", "When they (people) see you on the street they see George Floyd. Everybody sees black men the same". I'm a skinny giga high inhib 5'8 manlet with glasses but I guess I'm a 6'5 dark triad high T BBC ogre now. Brb gonna slay

Last edited:
Tragic really

ayyoo white boi i can't breathe

I'm sorry brocel.

"I see George Floyd in you son".

31270520-closeup-portrait-smart-young-nerdy-man-with-big-black-glasses-sitting-down-daydreaming-about-the-pas.jpg

360_F_170522570_i90BwcAO4eJSb1IFFu1leuR3ROh8Jyus.jpg

Tragic really
@George Floyd
I'm sorry brocel.
It's over for me bros
View attachment 428473

ayyoo white boi i can't breathe
Anatomically and phenotypically accurate depiction
DistantUltimateHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

beautiful, it got me so emotional
:feelskek:

Thats retarded. Man people are emotional fools.
True. lol at NPCs virtue signaling like they give two fucks. His family got more money and sympathy than all of the spa shooting victims' families combined
No they don't. JFL. Your mom basically implied that you're a criminal kek

Racist inkwells
Nah lol she meant that people all see black guys the same way which is true unless they're an obvious outcast like me
"I see George Floyd in you son".

31270520-closeup-portrait-smart-young-nerdy-man-with-big-black-glasses-sitting-down-daydreaming-about-the-pas.jpg

360_F_170522570_i90BwcAO4eJSb1IFFu1leuR3ROh8Jyus.jpg
Kek'd irl

Nah lol she meant that people all see black guys the same way which is true unless they're an obvious outcast like me
Ohh..Guess I'm too autistic to understand that. I legit thought she was implying you're a criminal kek. Over for autismcels.

It's over for me bros

Anatomically and phenotypically accurate depiction

:feelskek:

True. lol at NPCs virtue signaling like they give two fucks. His family got more money and sympathy than all of the spa shooting victims' families combined

Kek'd irl
I may be a pretty intense racist...but even I don't see all black people as the same. I guess the blackpill makes me aware there are true celebrities everywhere and it's honestly women's fault tbhnglimo

How are you fucking incel if you're a nigger?

His family recieved $27 million from the government

This is why so many niggers are trying suicide by cop lately. They go broke so they want their family to get rich and to become a martyr.

Your mother sounds like a retarded negress

I didnt know you were black.

If chauven goes free then the mob will kill him, if he goes to prison then the prisoners will kill him, either way it's over for him.

based mom ngl.

Even tho he was on drug and resisted arrest it doesn't justify kneeling on his neck and killing him.
tbh I think Floyd would have died without cop kneeling on him as well. but yeah cop kneeling was bad, tho $27 mil is too much compensation. maybe 2-3 mil would be more fair give he had so many drugs on his test
How are you fucking incel if you're a nigger?
nerd or glasses niggers can end up being incel, as black foids hate nerds especially if manlet height which OP is

If chauven goes free then the mob will kill him, if he goes to prison then the prisoners will kill him, either way it's over for him.
ye over for him.

Weren't there three other cops arrested for this? What happened to them?