Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom made fun of me for buying a pokemon game

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
ok so guys i didn't come on the forum for like 1 day and grace everyone with my high iq post :feelsUgh:

and people are saying im a fakecel now JFL

So i spent all of yesterday trying to fix my nintendo switch and i just now fixed it so i could play the new pokemon game legends arceus

So i got home with the game which i couldn't play bc my switch joycons got a case of drift and i spent all of yesterday running around for joycons and was to depressed to do anything besides watch jewtube videos on my xbox but for some reason my mom with her shit is giving me some bs pep talk about going to football practice and how playing football will make me liked and how i will finally get a girlfriend (JFL shes now concerned about me finding a gf) and i told her "putting myself out there on a field will just make me can easier target to get bullied again" now i have no problem playing football as i think maybe because i worked out all summer im a bit stronger now and maybe i will be of use to the team and maybe the normies will see my talent i guess? i dont know how its going to work, but she just goes on this tangent about how she would have picked on me to for being a black kid getting knocked over by white kids on a field and how shes worried about me buying the pokemon game saying she would have thought i was weird as well and that she would have made fun of me as well for that

She said how pokemon is for 10 year olds and blah blah blah :feelskek:

She constantly tells me to grow up and shit like stop watching anime and playing video games all day and go outside and play kick the can basically

she does this shit all the fucking time

all i have to do is ride it out because she will ship me off to college so thats the only good thing coming out of this relationship :smonk:

ok so guys i didn't come on the forum for like 1 day and grace everyone with my high iq post :feelsUgh:

and people are saying im a fakecel now JFL

So i spent all of yesterday trying to fix my nintendo switch and i just now fixed it so i could play the new pokemon game legends arceus

So i got home with the game which i couldn't play bc my switch joycons got a case of drift and i spent all of yesterday running around for joycons and was to depressed to do anything besides watch jewtube videos on my xbox but for some reason my mom with her shit is giving me some bs pep talk about going to football practice and how playing football will make me liked and how i will finally get a girlfriend (JFL shes now concerned about me finding a gf) and i told her "putting myself out there on a field will just make me can easier target to get bullied again" now i have no problem playing football as i think maybe because i worked out all summer im a bit stronger now and maybe i will be of use to the team and maybe the normies will see my talent i guess? i dont know how its going to work, but she just goes on this tangent about how she would have picked on me to for being a black kid getting knocked over by white kids on a field and how shes worried about me buying the pokemon game saying she would have thought i was weird as well and that she would have made fun of me as well for that

She constantly tells me to grow up and shit like stop watching anime and playing video games all day and go outside and play kick the can basically

all i have to do is ride it out because she will ship me off to college so thats the only good thing coming out of this relationship :smonk:
Over for me my ricecel ass got grammar mogged by you :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Arceus is supposed to be fantastic tbh.

my parents wouldnt let me play hand-egg since they said it's too violent :feelsrope:
faggot parents

you probs would have liked it as an incel because you can hurt people and shit :feelskek:

i played football (soccer) back in grade 10 and showed many people pain :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:, I even made the coaches of my team and the other team to have a full on fight they were all yelling at each other accusing me of fouling :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
BASED:yes::yes::yes::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

There was one incidence where some tallfag 6'2 cumskin got tired of what i was doing so he decided to drop me but instead i pushed him against the sideline
idk if its my nigger dna

but you just gotta whoop peoples ass if they put their hands on you and shit

there are ways to start a fight but to not start a fight

you have to get under their skin and stroke their ego in such a way

:yes::yes:. best thing imo is to not start a fight, being passive aggressive is better
yeah its kind of like being passive aggressive

im good at getting on peoples nerves and getting into fights as you can see just on this forum :feelskek:

Chicken cheesestick sandwich

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Pokemon's for 10 year olds! You got pwned! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk:

go outside and play kick the can basically

all i have to do is ride it out
then do what i did: take your handheld games with you on a bike ride to a secluded spot, and then play your game boys. that's what I did. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I would’ve played legends if it weren’t based on sinnoh.
BDC6B5C3 DC01 41C5 A41C 98D955740B00

i have some pokemon games but i preffer to play breath of the wild and smash broz

Just smoke weed, work out , practice musical instrumentz and learn new languagez. :smonk:

Haven't gotten PLA yet since scarlet/violet will come out soon, maybe I'll get it after I play the new games.

Make fun of her camel toe, her wrinkles or whatever obviously unattractive trait she has

agree with her
Lilycove Hall

tell her you watch pokemon because you like the ten-year-old girl characters in it

tell her you just want unsoiled virgins because sex-having foids are not attractive to you

that it's not your fault the IRL women your own age are carousel-riding sluts who have lost their ability to fall in love with you because they pair-bonded to the pump-n-dump chad who got their first because she ignored her looksmatch

agree with her

tell her you watch pokemon because you like the ten-year-old girl characters in it

tell her you just want unsoiled virgins because sex-having foids are not attractive to you

that it's not your fault the IRL women your own age are carousel-riding sluts who have lost their ability to fall in love with you because they pair-bonded to the pump-n-dump chad who got their first because she ignored her looksmatch
number 1. I don't watch the anime because its the same thing over and over again with the same ass pikachu

gaming is the only low cost cope left.

Next she'll start saying you're just like your father. Women, lol

number 1. I don't watch the anime because its the same thing over and over again with the same ass pikachu

I mean 90% of the episodes you're right

but there are exceptions

I mean 90% of the episodes you're right

but there are exceptions

Indigo league was the absolute best. They didn't have a safe template for how each episode is supposed to go back then. And pokemon IP itself was fresh so they hadn't developed the formula to market pokemon. This allowed writers freedom to put in all kind of whacky shit. Giant, multi storey sized tentacruels. Now that's a fucking idea.

My mom knows i'm a manchild but she doesnt seem to care