Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom kicking me out

1 Samuel 16:7

1 Samuel 16:7

Recruit
★★★★
Being a blackpilled incel has turned me into a prick. Now I'm getting kicked out from my mom's house and I came here to spend my holiday. JFL. No friends, no girlfriend, and now even my mom hates me. It's game over tbh. I wish I had never found out about the black pill. If only I was born better looking. Fuck this life.

P.S. As I'm going through this emotional breakdown, I hear the next door neighbours fucking and the girl moaning extra loud. Couldn't be a better timing.

Last edited:
Damn that’s fucked

people are trash

When only cope is a rope. What are you planning to do next?

But females are the empathetic gender, specially mothers...

Why did she kick you out? Do you have a job or autismbux? Shit, op, I hope you'll be okay.

As I'm going through this emotional breakdown, I hear the next door neighbours fucking and the girl moaning extra loud. Couldn't be a better timing.

Brutal ERfuel

When only cope is a rope. What are you planning to do next?

Sleep the night through. Mom has already packed my bags and asked me to leave the key. I'll call the psychiatric hospital and I see if they take me in. I need to cope with arketamine right now.

Where are you right now?

In my mom's apartment. She's gone to work early in the morning and I'll leave the house soon after.

Why did she kick you out? Do you have a job or autismbux? Shit, op, I hope you'll be okay.

We had a small fight in the morning about me being too loud at night. I went out on a lone walk this evening and didn't answer the phone when she called (wanted me to pick up the groceries). Came back home to hear how ungreatful I am and that I've been a prick the whole while being here (I agree, I'm a changed person now and overdosed on blackpills). I'm only here for the holiday.

Last edited:
Just tell her that you're staying and that she can fuck off. Hold your ground tbh.

Wow she gives you these shitty genetics then has the audacity to kick you out. None of this is your fault she is just a bitch.

My mom threatened to kick me out to, if i stopped wagecucking. It's fucked man.

Just tell her that you're staying and that she can fuck off. Hold your ground tbh.
No. I can't feel at ease in this kind of an environment. I'll leave a note and say that I'm sorry, sick, depressed, and I'm going to seek for help. Idk, maybe my mom will feel bad.

Wow she gives you these shitty genetics then has the audacity to kick you out. None of this is your fault she is just a bitch.
You're right. The older generations, especially the older women, will never understand how tough the life is for an incel. I couldn't keep the facade up no longer. I would still want to keep a warm relationship with my mother though.

I'm overdosed on blackpills and my behavior has reflected that. I have to find copes that can make me happy again. Being bitter has only worsened my overall health.

The neighbours fucked again as I was typing this message.

lift your mom to show dominance

It's homelesscel time

womder how she would react if u sui

what do you mean turn you into a prick?

Why is that happrning to you? Any background

I'm also going to be kicked out soon and my internet turned off :feelsrope:
Going to be without copes soon, gonna be fun.

You shouldn't think about the blackpill that much, it will drive you crazy and destroy any relationship you have. Maybe she can accept you back if you apologize.

fuck her pussy to escape inceldom before you leave forever
You shouldn't think about the blackpill that much, it will drive you crazy and destroy any relationship you have. Maybe she can accept you back if you apologize.
cucked faggot

You have a job nigga?

You guys falling for this fucking larp, this is an Incel Tears user coming here to prove the meme that "its not your looks its your personality"

Notice the wording that they used:
Being a blackpilled incel has turned me into a prick.

So its not that he is choosing to act like a prick and one can't do that while being black pilled, its that being black pilled WILL make you act like a prick, which is complete BS, this is either an obvious larp, or a retard who lacks self control and common sense so he's blaming his bad decisions on the black pill

You guys falling for this fucking larp, this is an Incel Tears user coming here to prove the meme that "its not your looks its your personality"

So its not that he is choosing to act like a prick and one can't do that while being black pilled, its that being black pilled WILL make you act like a prick, which is complete BS, this is either an obvious larp, or a retard who lacks self control and common sense so he's blaming his bad decisions on the black pill
Astronomical iq if true.

He could just be youngcel though.

LARP
1. you hide your profile
2. I wish I had never found out about the black pill (aka being blackpiled turns you into a nasty inkwell monster!)
3. Joined a few days ago
4. Kicked out of your mom's house and now your spending time on "holiday" as a homeless man/kid posting on incels.co?
5. (Users: 1, Bluepillers: 9) at the time I replied

LMAO low IQcels falling for this bait.

Yep. Nice try Pedos from IT but I can sense the soy arrogance and contempt oozing from your post.

Being a blackpilled incel has turned me into a prick. Now I'm getting kicked out from my mom's house and I came here to spend my holiday. JFL. No friends, no girlfriend, and now even my mom hates me. It's game over tbh. I wish I had never found out about the black pill. If only I was born better looking. Fuck this life.

P.S. As I'm going through this emotional breakdown, I hear the next door neighbours fucking and the girl moaning extra loud. Couldn't be a better timing.
I have an easy fix for that other issue

Record the sound of them having sex from the privacy of your own home confront them that they’re having sex too loudly making too much noise and they should keep it down etc. If they refuse to comply or they start again whenever they have a family meetup or something blast the recording.

I have an easy fix for that other issue

Record the sound of them having sex from the privacy of your own home confront them that they’re having sex too loudly making too much noise and they should keep it down etc. If they refuse to comply or they start again whenever they have a family meetup or something blast the recording.
Its a larp post

Do you live in SoCal by any chance?? You can come stay with me until you find a place to live. My sister always brings people over and my parents dont seem to mind. She had a female friend that she knew from childhood fly in from out of state and stay one month last year. I have a king size bed and can put pillows in between so we don't touch. No homo. I don't want any of my incel bros to be on the streets

Do you live in SoCal by any chance?? You can come stay with me until you find a place to live. My sister always brings people over and my parents dont seem to mind. She had a female friend that she knew from childhood fly in from out of state and stay one month last year. I have a king size bed and can put pillows in between so we don't touch. No homo. I don't want any of my incel bros to be on the streets
Its larp ffs, lmao only a bunxh of greycels and disproportionally large and sketchy amount of soy guests are viewing this thread. Youre all suspiscious fuckers.

Its larp ffs, lmao only a bunxh of greycels and disproportionally large and sketchy amount of soy guests are viewing this thread. Youre all suspiscious fuckers.
Ded srs Im incel and blackpilled af,

I just post a lot more on looksmax.org.

I’ve decided lately to spend more time on here, discovered this place in October and it gave me depression, first brutal blackpill wave.

The blackpill has been on my mind all day everyday for over 8 months now

[

I'm not an obvious larp. Bipolar though which could explain things. I haven't been taking any pills in hopes of having the courage to end it all for me when the time comes. Souring my relationship to mom first wasn't something I took in considerstion when I made the decision. I don't blame the black pill. If I were a chad and found out about the black pill, I most likely wouldn't react this way.

Hey, thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it. I don't live there tho and I won't end up homeless since I have my own apartment in another city. I'm came here to visit family on my holiday.

You have a job nigga?
No, the gubbermint supports me.
Agreed. This is a good wake up call I needed a long time ago, seriously. I only thought I didn't care about socializing but I clearly do.
LARP
1. you hide your profile
2. I wish I had never found out about the black pill (aka being blackpiled turns you into a nasty inkwell monster!)
3. Joined a few days ago
4. Kicked out of your mom's house and now your spending time on "holiday" as a homeless man/kid posting on incels.co?
5. (Users: 1, Bluepillers: 9) at the time I replied

LMAO low IQcels falling for this bait.
None of the things you listed above would make me a larper. Good try tho. I understand why you would be suspicious and I don't blame you for it.

Ded srs Im incel and blackpilled af,

I just post a lot more on looksmax.org.

I’ve decided lately to spend more time on here, discovered this place in October and it gave me depression, first brutal blackpill wave.

The blackpill has been on my mind all day everyday for over 8 months now
I feel you. For me it's hard to stay positive while thinking about the looks theory all the time.

P.S. Leaving the apartment atm.

Last edited:
What did you say to get kicked out?

What did you say to get kicked out?
Nothing. I just didn't reply her call and she complained me about being too loud earlier that day. Must have been thinking I was angry at her.

Nothing. I just didn't reply her call and she complained me about being too loud earlier that day. Must have been thinking I was angry at her.
Seems a bit harsh man.

First of all girl's should be the last of your worries 2nd of all you should have cucked temparily it's the best idea

I still call larp.

Just fake being nice. Give her a nice warm fake apology while knowing you only need her for room/board. If LARP than fuck you for wasting our time.

You seem low T. Start lifting to increase T boyo.

Soyboy13

How cruel do you have to be to kick out ur own son?