Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mom is forcing me to do therapy, need advice

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Yes I have copied and pasted this thread among various forums owned by master.

Ok, so basically I thought I had convinced my mom to put me in homeschooling for the rest of my highschool days next year and then she proposed I get some form of therapist because I can't run away from whatever problems I am having. I have told my mom that I am a social reject with no friends and sometimes people pick on me so she knows I have some problems. I haven't told her much of the blackpill or anything because I don't want her to think I'm crazy, and when I tried to tell her of the lookism philosophy she chalked it up as "Virgin White People Talk" and threatened to ban me from the internet.

Should I tell the therapist my problems and what I believe? About all of this stuff on the internet etc and how people are to me? Tell them the truth?

I'm scared they will say I am crazy or mentally ill and give me some bullshit diagnosis that will break my moms heart, or put me on some list to monitor me and make sure I don't go ER, by looking at everything I do on the internet and perhaps, with the laws that passed ever since the spike in the amount of shooters lately, where people with a history of mental illness either cannot, or have a harder process of obtaining a weapon. And I would like to keep my gun rights and stuff. Or worst of all they have me sent somewhere for crazy and mentally ill people.

Therapy is a waste

Everything they will tell you, you can find online. They don’t have some magic potion or pill to make all your problems disappear.

They are just paid to listen and prescribe you some meds if you say that you’re feeling anything other than feeling happy in life.

Therapy is a waste

Everything they will tell you, you can find online. They don’t have some magic potion or pill to make all your problems disappear.

They are just paid to listen and prescribe you some meds if you say that you’re feeling anything other than feeling happy in life.
Yeah, I know that much. But I am being forced to attend. How should I go about it?

Therapy is a waste

Tell her that I have a message for her

Should I tell the therapist my problems and what I believe? About all of this stuff on the internet etc and how people are to me? Tell them the truth?

Mother placed me in therapy under a suggestion, and I was bullied as a result in several locations.

Re: you can tell a lot about a person by their look
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158317503Saturday, March 21, 2015 2:24 AM CDT
Although, non-physical cues are essential for complete interpretation.
Re: I hate these double standard idiots
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158281615Friday, March 20, 2015 5:14 PM CDT
This is because "Accepted" members of society do not readily accept members perceived as being "Different" from their standards, usually due to inner self-perceived inferiority of a minimal quantity. Acceptance of individuals with psychological illnesses is an excellent example of this.

thERapy comes in many forms, tell ur nigger mom to fck off

thERapy comes in many forms, tell ur nigger mom to fck off
Even if I tell her I don't want it she will still force me to go, and if I refuse to leave the house she will call male family members to kick my ass and drag me outside.

She may even just say I'm insane and that I need to be sent somewhere till I'm 18.

Get a male therapist. At least they can relate to you on some level

There's a few problems here
- your mom threatened to ban you from Internet and forced you to therapy but you don't want the therapist to break your mom's heart. At this point you're supposed to be at war with your mom.
- therapist really are the rapist. They are a very powerful psy op designed to completely destroy you. Even thinking for one second that the therapist might be useful will destroy you. Every single thing you say to them will be used against you forever. That is their true purpose. Real matrix stuff. Also since your mom is paying the therapist they will spend the entire time gaslighting you into how your mom is right about everything and how your opinions are worthless, and this will utterly destroy your mental health, since your mom is already screwing you hard.

The only time a therapist is important is if you have some extreme mental condition for example you really want to commit suicide then they give you drugs. At that point you already lost control of your situation so you need the prescribed meds.

The proper way for an incel to handle a therapist is to treat it like a job interview because it is

why not just enjoy your homeschooling and use therapy as a way to stop your mom from making your life worse? just dont say anything lookism/blackpill related in therapy and you should be fine. atleast its how i see it :feelsokman:

Tell some studied normiefag about your problems and get solutions the fag can't even apply himself? I don't see the point. Tell her you'll meet a therapist but it has to be online bc of some anxiety bullshit or something like that and then never do it. 2 Months later you just fake a diagnosis with photoshop for your mom and all is well.