Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom is contantly bullying me that I have no friends

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Cant take her bitching anymore, Ive been LDARing for 2 weeks now because no school and while my sisters been going out and probably getting railed by Chad (I dont like even thinking about it tbh) Ive been just sitting home sleeping, watching anime and playing vidya, I dont even care to clean my room, wash the dishes after I eat or shower, Im in full on LDAR mode and my mom is giving me shit for it every time she comes from work

"wtf youve been just playing video games since you started your break, you need to get some friends how are you gonna go through life alone, what are you gonna do once were gone?"

Like wtf am I supposed to do, its over, whats the point of even having friends when Im unemployed with no car, no gf and sub3, having freinds = fakecel in my book, its impossible for me to make friends when Im this disadvantaged, I dont think she understands that tho

Does anyone else have to deal with their parents like this?

Last edited:
Kill her and turn her body into a piss bottle

Say her that it is her fault giving birth you

ask her if you can be her friend with benefits

Tell her: " its your fault,bitch!. Abortion was the solution"

You deal with this by setting low expectations. Attempt suicide and she will stop bugging you so hard so you don't try to kys again

Tell her that if she doesnt like it she can fuck off and that you will never associate with her and leave her to rot when she is older.

10 Guests knows it’s over.

i had to deal with this when i was unemployed for 2 years, now im working again they dont give me shit even thought i ldar and vidya on my days off.

they know its over for me.

It's over for breakCels
I start my last semester in a few days, Ill 100% graduate a virgin
I'm in the same boat. Of course I will graduate sexless- I just don't want to be jobless and living on the streets!

Hi @Total Imbecile.
Just wanted to say hi.:feelsautistic:
Can I get a hi back?

My parents have given up on me i think.

This is why wagecucking is necessary for me. I can't face my parents and I don't think they'd want to support me if they knew the full truth

Cant take her bitching anymore, Ive been LDARing for 2 weeks now because no school and while my sisters been going out and probably getting railed by Chad (I dont like even thinking about it tbh) Ive been just sitting home sleeping, watching anime and playing vidya, I dont even care to clean my room, wash the dishes after I eat or shower, Im in full on LDAR mode and my mom is giving me shit for it every time she comes from work

"wtf youve been just playing video games since you started your break, you need to get some friends how are you gonna go through life alone, what are you gonna do once were gone?"

Like wtf am I supposed to do, its over, whats the point of even having friends when Im unemployed with no car, no gf and sub3, having freinds = fakecel in my book, its impossible for me to make friends when Im this disadvantaged, I dont think she understands that tho

Does anyone else have to deal with their parents like this?
How old r u

How old r u

Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22

Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 22
Fucking hell it's over, my parents were like that to me at 15

I don’t know what’s worst the post or the comment.

Start oedipusmaxxing.

Tell her its this or becoming a drug addict