Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom is a 50 year old stacy

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
My mom is almost 50 but looks 20 and like a total stacy.

She tells me about a ton of stories of how people give her free shit or the police not giving her tickets because she is hot.

She once told me a story about how a parking lot officer let her not pay and the next day he brought her flowers and some chocolate. Also every time she gets stopped by the police they let her go.

I have to give her props for never making fun of the guys. She also was married twice but never betabuxed the guys even though they were rich.

How did you turn out ugly? Did your mom fuck some beta billy?

has she given signs?

Volcel if you wouldn't

How did u turn out incel tho bro

How did you turn out ugly? Did your mom fuck some beta billy?
How did u turn out incel tho bro
My dad is 5'4'', I ended up 5'9''. Also I have no idea how that happened. I do have some of her features but I guess they look better on a female than on a male. Now I see why people used to think I'm a girl back when I was young. JFL.

Also my dad isn't ugly, he's average.
nice over exaggerating there boyo, she probably looks 35 at best with a lot of fakeup on.
I wouldn't over exaggerate, I hate her. Wish she would have had the life I have.

Mommygfmaxx is the way to go.

Date her or beg her to do stuff for you. If she says no then rip

With most of generic influence from the mother, how did the son end up as incel if the mom is a 'stacy'?

why would you talk about your mom on here

Why mom is a former stacy (60) and dad is a former Chad lite (70)

Then theres my ugly autist ass

Why mom is a former stacy (60) and dad is a former Chad lite (70)

Then theres my ugly autist ass
Maybe she had you too old, I know that's what happened me and I came out with all sorts of problems

Ngl, this somehow got me semi-hard

Do you have pics of her? Ngl, only for research purposes

Ded srs

My dad is 5'4''

How does that add up? Is your dad filthy rich or famous? Because this is life fuel for manlets if he isn't.

How does that add up? Is your dad filthy rich or famous? Because this is life fuel for manlets if he isn't.
He isn't but I live in Eastern Europe so people are still pretty old school

yeah why are moms so fucking ugly

She tells me about a ton of stories of how people give her free shit or the police not giving her tickets because she is hot.

She once told me a story about how a parking lot officer let her not pay and the next day he brought her flowers and some chocolate. Also every time she gets stopped by the police they let her go.

I have to give her props for never making fun of the guys. She also was married twice but never betabuxed the guys even though they were rich.
Dude hook me up with your mom

Pics of your mom or fake and gay.

>Mom is Stacy at 50 years old
>Not an ex-Stacy, presently Stacy, at 50 years old
>Dad is 5 foot 4

Untitled

Alright, here's what you do. You can't post pictures of your mom here. But you can on Looksmax. That's where you go. Because I've heard some tales in my time, but Bah Gahd.

Attractive parents are always going to have attractive children.

View attachment 73406

Alright, here's what you do. You can't post pictures of your mom here. But you can on Looksmax. That's where you go. Because I've heard some tales in my time, but Bah Gahd.
Not life fuel for manlets. My country is an old school one. Feminism is not a thing here, LGBT shit is shamed, women are less AWALT (because of society, not nature), there's pretty much only men in power.

It's over for shortamericancels