Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mom instructed me not to spesk to her anymore

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Hooray! I'm living here mad cheap AND I dont have to interact with that bitch. Only time I leave my NEET cave is for showers which I dont take anyway and to get beer/food

This amazing news boys! Its gonna be like living on my own.

And get this, shes still gonna do all my cooking because she doesnt trust me with the stove or oven

She doesnt wanna talk to me cause of my "pot addiction" btw

NEET masterrace tbh
292EF55D 136B 4460 AE14 1EAAADA7A876

Hooray! I'm living here mad cheap AND I dont have to interact with that bitch. Only time I leave my NEET cave is for showers which I dont take anyway and to get beer/food

This amazing news boys! Its gonna be like living on my own.

And get this, shes still gonna do all my cooking because she doesnt trust me with the stove or oven

She doesnt wanna talk to me cause of my "pot addiction" btw

NEET masterrace tbh
View attachment 83978
Idk man you shouldn't fight with your mom too much she might kick you out

Based. NEETs on parade!

I wish my mom would do this. I'd celebrate.

Idk man you shouldn't fight with your mom too much she might kick you out
I didnt do anything. just smoke pot. She suddenly decided she doesnt like it.

She does this kinda stuff constantly

OP just had a mini-ascension.

Well at least youre on your own so you can ignore her
I can't entirely until I finally get to move to an apartment for autistic retards and old people. I inherited this house from family and thus have to play along somewhat.

I can't entirely until I finally get to move to an apartment for autistic retards and old people. I inherited this house from family and thus have to play along somewhat.
Damn that's kinda shitty. Least you'll be able to go to one of those places.

Damn that's kinda shitty. Least you'll be able to go to one of those places.
If I get in... I should, but the wait for it to be official fucking blows. Celebration video when I finally do.

lol pot addiction i stopped the other day and have felt nothing

Tutorial mode with hacks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah idk how she doesn't realize this is exactly what I wanted for years
Parents aren't necessarily good at reading their children properly. Most of the time they'll just make assumptions based on faulty evidence and outright ignore anything you tell them

Parents aren't necessarily good at reading their children properly. Most of the time they'll just make assumptions based on faulty evidence and outright ignore anything you tell them
That's true. Especially since I have autism. I'm hard to read due to lack of showing any emotion

That's true. Especially since I have autism. I'm hard to read due to lack of showing any emotion
Now that you mention it, I can't seem to pin too many personal attributes to you

Anglo culture seems to be like German culture, people seem to never have a good relationship with their parents after they're adults.

In Brazil you get to live with your whole family, I live with my mom, two aunts, one uncle, cousin and a stepfather, but the house is big and I have my own room. I get along with everyone, my stepfather is annoying sometimes but with time I got used to it. Also, after living with my dad, I realized they're very alike. My mom's tastes are questionable, but she's a foid so it's to be expected.

Anglo culture seems to be like German culture, people seem to never have a good relationship with their parents after they're adults.

In Brazil you get to live with your whole family, I live with my mom, two aunts, one uncle, cousin and a stepfather, but the house is big and I have my own room. I get along with everyone, my stepfather is annoying sometimes but with time I got used to it. Also, after living with my dad, I realized they're very alike. My mom's tastes are questionable, but she's a foid so it's to be expected.
Yeah I have a friend in Argentina who lives with his whole family.

It's an interesting concept. But I dont get along with 80% of my family

Wagecucks need to see people all day everyday, I remember leaving my house on a daily basis for my job, complete and utter suffering.
I hate rotting but I hate even more having to see people.

keep standing your ground, op, you're doing the right thing. every thread i see you make about your mom she acts like a complete cunt. take no shit from foids.

Good job, OP.

Wish my family was like that

Good job, OP.

Wish my family was like that
She resents me for being an autistic failure most likely
keep standing your ground, op, you're doing the right thing. every thread i see you make about your mom she acts like a complete cunt. take no shit from foids.
Thanks bro. I dont let people walk all over me