Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mom heard me talking to myself in my room

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
i had some stuff on my door that made it hard to hear in my room that my dad put in sometime awhile ago before my mom made him leave (jfl), and now that my mom put her computer basically next to my room, she can hear so clearly into my room. i was playing music and basically mumbling to myself, i would be surprised if she couldn't hear my keyboard typing this right now. fuarkk bro i hate this so much i can't make ANY noise without my mom hearing:feelsohgod:

What songs were you singing to? Ariana Grande? Dua Lipa?

What were you saying? Was it just incoherent nonsense or your actual thoughts?

try not to say anything that she'll report to your dad to strain the relationship between you and your father.
mothers love to do this and create a rift between father and son so she has more control over both.

What songs were you singing to? Ariana Grande? Dua Lipa?
i wasn't singing the song :feelskek: and kid cudi jfl i wouldn't listen to some foid zoomer shit
What were you saying? Was it just incoherent nonsense or your actual thoughts?
just some random bullshit i was thinking about. i don't think she could even make out what i was saying, so if i ever accidentally talk about some blackpill shit i don't really have to worry, unless she puts her ear up to the door which is something she would do. so i'll refrain from talking to myself at all.
try not to say anything that she'll report to your dad to strain the relationship between you and your father.
mothers love to do this and create a rift between father and son so she has more control over both.
i'm the only person in my family that communicates with my dad (except his family ofc), so the only things she could do to strain the relationship would be to tell me things, which is something she has done.. many times

just some random bullshit i was thinking about. i don't think she could even make out what i was saying, so if i ever accidentally talk about some blackpill shit i don't really have to worry, unless she puts her ear up to the door which is something she would do. so i'll refrain from talking to myself at all.
You probably should. You are fucked if i you say something serious

My condolences.

I SAID IT OUTLOUD

does it matter? she wont do anything to you.. but i guess it depends on how old you are

the jews dont wantr u to know this

What now you Dont have a dad in your household anymore?

Its fucking over but altleast your blackpilled at a Young age.

And Tell her to move her Shit elsewhere , Dont get cucked, even If it is your mom

What now you Dont have a dad in your household anymore?
yes. mom forced him out with legal shit. he tells me all the time how much he loves my mom and i feel so bad for him. life's just unfair
Its fucking over but altleast your blackpilled at a Young age.
i appreciate your understanding, and not being dismissive just because I'm young.
And Tell her to move her Shit elsewhere , Dont get cucked, even If it is your mom
im ultra high inhib, i could never. i threw up just having to go to school, i wouldn't be able to even stand up to my weak mom.

yes. mom forced him out with legal shit. he tells me all the time how much he loves my mom and i feel so bad for him. life's just unfair

i appreciate your understanding, and not being dismissive just because I'm young.

im ultra high inhib, i could never. i threw up just having to go to school, i wouldn't be able to even stand up to my weak mom.
Just Dont end Up AS her Bitch , thats all im saying

i had some stuff on my door that made it hard to hear in my room that my dad put in sometime awhile ago before my mom made him leave (jfl), and now that my mom put her computer basically next to my room, she can hear so clearly into my room. i was playing music and basically mumbling to myself, i would be surprised if she couldn't hear my keyboard typing this right now. fuarkk bro i hate this so much i can't make ANY noise without my mom hearing:feelsohgod:
Why did your dad let her move him out?

I've been caught talking to myself so much now, at home, at work, out in public, that it really doesn't bother or phase me, anymore. Who the fuck else am I supposed to talk to, anyway? I'm the only person out there who gives enough of a shit to listen or care.

I sometimes find myself doing this if I am nervous and about to experience a panic attack.

Bruh first time? All of my family knows that I'm a schizo retard who talks to himself. They stopped giving fucks about me years ago