Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mom has been getting on my nerves

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Since about 20th of December I fixed my diet and started exercising again... and I've dropped my bodyfat percentage. My BMI is now below twenty-three which was twenty-four before (borderline overweight). Now my mom has started skinny-shaming me for not being a fatass (I'm short so my frame is naturally small). Now I get really triggered, she does this daily, I'm thinking of ignoring her and hopefully she'll stop.

Im pretty sure she is one of the reasons why you are incel. Nobody can grow up with a mom like this. Im sorry if i am being disrespectful and thats not my intention, but dont fucking listen to this bitch. She has no power over you whatsoever

23% aint borderline overweight buddy, that's into clear overweight/fat territory.

23% aint borderline overweight buddy, that's into clear overweight/fat territory.
BMI and body fat percentage are different. There is a way to convert BMI into body fat percentage, but it's only roughly accurate (like all bf% measuring tools) for sedentary people, and not accurate at all for athletic people.

A 23 BMI gets you a 17% body fat percentage with the conversion method.

BMI and body fat percentage are different. There is a way to convert BMI into body fat percentage, but it's only roughly accurate (like all bf% measuring tools) for sedentary people, and not accurate at all for athletic people.

A 23 BMI gets you a 17% body fat percentage with the conversion method.
oh, that's my bad. I misread BMI for bf%.

Yeah, holes think somehow being fat changes your actual frame.