Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mom has 7 children, each a different race

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Start a new game

Choose difficulty level:

Woman (tutorial)<-
Chad (easy)
Normie (normal)
Incel (hard)
I choose Genocide Mode

The music in the video is super chill.

The real question I want to ask this woman is why? Why waste all this time and money?

Start a new game

Choose difficulty level:

Woman (tutorial)<-
Chad (easy)
Normie (normal)
Incel (hard)

Stacy -> Tutorial + Cheat Codes on.
Sub8 femoid -> Tutorial
Chad -> Normal
Sub8 Normie -> Difficult
Incel -> Impossible

PLEASE TELL ME THEYRE ADOPTED, PLZ:feelsrope:

looks adopted, the african children look unmixed, and the future ricecel is 100% asian too. Its over.

their adopted, no white girl would ever fuck a ricecel kek

Start a new game

Choose difficulty level:

Woman (tutorial)<-
Chad (easy)
Normie (normal)
Incel (hard)

I honestly feel like I did this to myself in a different realm before starting this life out and chose hard. The make of body before the soul enters the vessel to live out this lifetime.

disgusting filth

Start a new game

Choose difficulty level:

Woman (tutorial)<-
Chad (easy)
Normie (normal)
Incel (hard)
ill take very hard aka truecel

There’s no way she adopted that many just to be nice. She just wants attention like most foids do

She probably despise having children of her own and too selfish to "ruin" her body.

WHAT A FUCK, she is ultimate whore ded srs

all the ethnics get mogged by the white chadlet
looks adopted, the african children look unmixed, and the future ricecel is 100% asian too. Its over.

its over their adopted, no white girl would ever fuck a ricecel kek

Imagine when the mini Tyrone's and the ricecel hit puberty. Jesus Christ. Suifuel for the riceman.
guess which of them is going to grow up to be incel
The white one
:lul:

Last edited:
I don’t know, she didn’t say anything about adoption in the description or comments. So i’m going to assume she gave birth to them :feelshehe:

There have been a lot of times on this site where I have said - "This is the most retarded thread I've ever seen, nothing will top this"

I always get proven wrong, I don't even know how to respond to this

Ethniccels will grow up hating themselves.

PLEASE TELL ME THEYRE ADOPTED, PLZ:feelsrope:

Most likely if she fucked a tyrone it would be mixed race and the bone structure even more would imply that the kids here don't seem to have white bone structure they don't have the western ante either

:lul: :lul: :lul:
Based necroposter, thank you.

LOL mayos on suiwatch

Start a new game

Choose difficulty level:

Woman (tutorial)<-
Chad (easy)
Normie (normal)
Incel (hard)
Woman play on story mode, where you skip gameplay entirely and win by default

LMAO they are all adopted, look at the skin of the black kids. Doesn't look mulatto.

LMAO they are all adopted, look at the skin of the black kids. Doesn't look mulatto.
OP is ballpoint pen IQ
One person necroposts and I have to hear this sh^t again.
Yes, I now know.
If you would’ve actually taken the time to read the replies you’d find out that I’ve acknowledged that they’re all adopted.

One person necroposts and I have to hear this sh^t again.
Yes, I now know.
If you would’ve actually taken the time to read the replies you’d find out that I’ve acknowledged that they’re all adopted.

Ngl I laughed so hard at this thread, so thanks for that

Jfl she has 7 kids and they’re all of different races. Meaning she fucked tyrone, chang, chad, fucking everyone. She even has a cuck husband, when she’s a mom of 7! My fucking god this infuriates me so much

She’s most likely adopted these kids. If hey we’re from underprivileged areas I’d call her a good person if it weren’t for the fact that she’s parading this around social media like she’s some sort of saint.

Judging by the comments she adopted them. Still it doesn't change the fact the she's been completely indoctrined by the Marxists with no turning back. Such is the fate for the most people in the west these days. We're not far off from the total collapse of our civilization and perhaps that's for the best.

Are you sure they arent adopted? Because I'm hoping they are adopted.

Everyone who wants to reply telling me they’re adopted just don’t even bother anymore.
———————————————————

I really hope they're adopted.