Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom gets fat shamed on plane: claims women deal with more of these attitudes

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
Here is the whole article https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom...ht-im-sorry-couldnt-take-space-212303839.html
“As a woman, I am sick of this s***,” Kiack wrote. “Would he have said that had I been a man? Or had my daughter and husband with me? I don’t know. But women deal with these attitudes and behavior more than men, that I do know. And I. Am. Over. It.”
Easentialy she got called a 2 ton woman by a man sitting next to her, and in defense she says she just had a baby(even though she looks like a whale.”). And then writes a letter to him saying she was glad he had to sit next to her for 2 hours and wish she had taken up more space.

Last edited:
I fucking hate fat cunts

They have to deal with consequences? How difficult, we should pass more laws to give women more freedom and rights

I fucking hate fat cunts
For real, hit up the gym and lay of the Taco Bell if it disturbs you so much, if not quit complaining about this and realize you still have unlimited smv

Every adult fat person out there knew EXACTLY what they were getting into when making themselves fat. Kids get a pass, it's usually their stupid ass parents making them fat.

I hate those whales. The only thing a foid needs to do to be attractive is not to be a landwhale, and now she is failing even this little thing?
Read the comments in the article. Oh my god, it backfired so hard...

Last edited:
being fat is completely in your control, whereas men's genetics are used to discriminate and humiliate them daily. the bitch just needs to put down the ice cream sammies and her life will be in order. goddamn

She should’ve been thrown out of the plane tbh

Fat women have way easier lives than fat men

Hope she gets gang raped by a pack of HIV infested niggers, fingers crossed.

being fat is completely in your control, whereas men's genetics are used to discriminate and humiliate them daily. the bitch just needs to put down the ice cream sammies and her life will be in order. goddamn

put the whale back in the ocean