Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mom caught me on the forum

I was browsing the forum in my room and my mom was painting outside and I had my door open so she must have seen it. She came in and asked what I was playing and I didnt respond as usual. She went back outside my room and asked me "if I knew what an incel was" i decided to play dumb and said no. She kept saying the sterotypical stuff like they were people with a distorted worldview. Here are some quotes i remember her saying

"I read this article about this guy who started one of those sites for incels and he was surprised by how much support he got but then he left after he realized they were evil and wrong"

"Ironically the only thing stopping them from getting a girlfriend is their beliefs, the only thing that matters is being kind and hard working"

"I saw this story of this guy with no legs getting a girlfriend, theres plenty of examples like that"

I try my best to avoid politics and religion and any other controversial subjects away from my family after some bad experiences. So I really hope I won't have to confront her about this. All I could ask of her is to accept me for who I am and accept that we have different beliefs.

Dude how the fuck does your mom know about incel's ?