Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL mom called incels FREAKS

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was telling her its harder to be a man than it is a woman and i was telling her that women can date who they want and my mom said "men can too" and i told her no, why do incels exist then? she said because they are freaks and i asked so are you calling me a freak and she said yes and that we need to learn women. she said when girls are around i only talk about my interests and not what they like

@Substitute Subhuman help calm her down

Men can too
She was telling you to just rape:feelsseriously:

She's trying to teach you about women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:that'll only fuel the incel rage

i was telling her its harder to be a man than it is a woman and i was telling her that women can date who they want and my mom said "men can too" and i told her no, why do incels exist then? she said because they are freaks and i asked so are you calling me a freak and she said yes and that we need to learn women. she said when girls are around i only talk about my interests and not what they like

Tell your mom if she calms down ill gove her a feet rub

Rape her rape that feminazi fuckhole show her what a freak is for your incel brothERs rape her in every hole:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in a video game)
Your mom will be Tyrone'd one day

Normie women can't understand, in their day and age even the goofier looking guys found wives and long term relationships. Nowadays, nope. She doesn't get it and probably never will.

I think she already was THERE IS NO WAY THAT BIMBOMAXXED BLONDE STACY WITH HUGE MILKERS WHO DRESSES MORE SLUTTY THAN LITERAL PROSTITUTES AROUND THE HOUSE didn’t cuck my manlet balding ugly betabuxx pay pig simp father, she is now on vacation with her foid friends (who are also bimbomaxxed golddigging whores) while that cuck is working like a mule to betabuxx my whore foid mother she is 100% cucking him with tyrones and chads :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in a video game)
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

kill her
in video game

Foids can't empathise, they have no empathy.

The only foids who realize how hard it is to be male are FTM trannies or transvestites, and that feminist writer who disguised herself as male for a year in order to write a book about "male privilege" and ended up writing about male dejection.

Foids can't empathise, they have no empathy.

The only foids who realize how hard it is to be male are FTM trannies or transvestites, and that feminist writer who disguised herself as male for a year in order to write a book about "male privilege" and ended up writing about male dejection.
I gave @Lycan mom a foot massage

What does she mean it freaks?

i want my mom dead

Yea tell her everything nigga

@Lycan Is your mom hot?:feelsseriously:

I think she already was THERE IS NO WAY THAT BIMBOMAXXED BLONDE STACY WITH HUGE MILKERS WHO DRESSES MORE SLUTTY THAN LITERAL PROSTITUTES AROUND THE HOUSE didn’t cuck my manlet balding ugly betabuxx pay pig simp father, she is now on vacation with her foid friends (who are also bimbomaxxed golddigging whores) while that cuck is working like a mule to betabuxx my whore foid mother she is 100% cucking him with tyrones and chads :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (in a video game)
Dw, all foids are like this:feelscry:

Retarded mom thats the point of whole foods endless attention and everything centered around them nobody asks us but no we always have to ask them retarded creatures aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I would learn your mom tbh :ahegao: I'll show her what a freak is :feelsohh:

Jfl at caring what your parents think

your mom's a stupid bitch.

report your mom to the police she was trying to make you rape females

Dude, stop talking with women about incel/blackpill stuff as an incel. It's pointless. They'll never admit anything.

Lol your mom is no different from average foids.

Foids will never understand sub 9/10 male problems

she said when girls are around i only talk about my interests and not what they like
Chads can talk about how much he had puked on the last party and foids will be super happy

Females are dumb. Dont care about their opinion.

I'd avoid any mention of incels with your mom.

Post pics of your mom's tits, kidcel.

I don't want he rude here but fuck your mother she just upset nobody don't want deal with her got old as fuck I don't know about your relationship with your dad maybe she was one night stand. Put her anger out on you since you look like him

She was telling you to just rape:feelsseriously:

She's trying to teach you about women:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:that'll only fuel the incel rage

Normie women can't understand, in their day and age even the goofier looking guys found wives and long term relationships. Nowadays, nope. She doesn't get it and probably never will.

Your mom is a fucking bitch, how dare she insult us