Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mom asks me when im going to start my own family

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
My birthday was recently and I just started my late 20s. My mom asks me when I'm going to get a wife and start a family. JFL, I've been neglecting marriage and kids because of my own volition, but now I think it's time to find a nice girl and settle down!

Last edited:
My birthday was recently and I just started my late 20s. My mom asks me when I'm going to get a wife and start a family. JFL, I've been neglecting marriage and kids because of my own volition, but now I think it's time to settle down!

Tell her it's never happening because of da jooz

Tell her when you become tall and white it'll probably happen

Ask her if you could get into an arranged marriage. In my extended family at least, arranged marriages are still the norm and pretty prevalent.

When you vat-grow clones of yourself.

Best to just get it over with and say what you mean now before she starts asking over and over again tbh.

1.take a shower
2. become white tall chad
3.start a family
It's just that easy broooo :soy:

Serious answer: ask her if she knows of any marriage-worthy women. Tell her to be specific, because she'll try to give a vague answer like, "they're everywhere, you just have to look." Tell her you want her to give you the first and last name of a woman that she personally knows who she feels is (a) looking to get married, (b) suitable for marriage, in your mom's opinion, and of course (c) willing to consider you as a husband.

The purpose of this is two-fold. First, it forces your mom to take a realistic look at the situation. Your mom has friends with daughters your age, or your mom goes to church or whatever - but she takes for granted that there are women out there available for you to marry. But if she actually starts thinking about it, she's going to realize, "oh yeah, I guess my friend Stacy's daughter isn't actually a good candidate because Stacy gossips to me all the time about how her daughter is a slut running around with 'bad boys' all the time." And "hmm, now that I think about it, that 'nice girl' at church does have three kids by four different men - I don't want my grandchild to be 4th place in its mother's mind."

The other purpose of this is, quite frankly, to highlight the fact that your mother has failed her duty. In past generations, older women understood that they had a responsibility to educate young girls so that they don't become degenerate whores, and to vet and introduce suitable women to their sons. I'm not kidding. Used to be that any woman who wanted to get married knew she had to pass the mother-in-law's approval. But today, your mom just sits back as the world burns and then has the gall to ask you, "hey, how come you haven't married yet?"

She's fucking clueless about the situation you're in. Give her a red pill.

Just have sex

Serious answer: ask her if she knows of any marriage-worthy women. Tell her to be specific, because she'll try to give a vague answer like, "they're everywhere, you just have to look." Tell her you want her to give you the first and last name of a woman that she personally knows who she feels is (a) looking to get married, (b) suitable for marriage, in your mom's opinion, and of course (c) willing to consider you as a husband.

The purpose of this is two-fold. First, it forces your mom to take a realistic look at the situation. Your mom has friends with daughters your age, or your mom goes to church or whatever - but she takes for granted that there are women out there available for you to marry. But if she actually starts thinking about it, she's going to realize, "oh yeah, I guess my friend Stacy's daughter isn't actually a good candidate because Stacy gossips to me all the time about how her daughter is a slut running around with 'bad boys' all the time." And "hmm, now that I think about it, that 'nice girl' at church does have three kids by four different men - I don't want my grandchild to be 4th place in its mother's mind."

The other purpose of this is, quite frankly, to highlight the fact that your mother has failed her duty. In past generations, older women understood that they had a responsibility to educate young girls so that they don't become degenerate whores, and to vet and introduce suitable women to their sons. I'm not kidding. Used to be that any woman who wanted to get married knew she had to pass the mother-in-law's approval. But today, your mom just sits back as the world burns and then has the gall to ask you, "hey, how come you haven't married yet?"

This is 100% correct.

Just have sex

Your signature is based.

I'm gonna do this the next time it comes up.

Your signature is based.
Wtf based user, hopefully you don’t get banned / become inactive because based users like you need to stay

I’ve seen too many other based users leave / get banned

My mom started this bullshit with me, I just said "Sure, just bring me a woman willing to be with me"

She never spoke about this since

Start a family with your Mother's friends daughter

Just impregnate a girl bro

Whenever I get asked this question, I just laugh derisively because of how delusional that request really is. My family doesn't ask that type of question too frequently anymore.

Holy fuck, high iq. I'm gonna use this when my mom pulls this bullshit. Thanks

High IQ

Say to her "in 32 next month"

Why do our parents always think we're volcels...

Cope it's nothing to do with the system and everything to do with his subhuman genes.

Chad can easily find a virgin and tame her to be his little angelic wife.