Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mom angry at me for wanting to be independent

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Whenever I ask if I can get my driver's license or something to the effect, she gets really pissy. Mind you, I'm turning 19 soon FFS. What does she expect, me to be a manchild and never grow up forever? Maybe it's because she likes it how she gets part of my NEETbux?

I just wanna get my own place and leave. My little sister is a brat who always antagonizes me, and when I talk about it, my mom just does the adult version of covering your ears and going "la la la la" because she's too precious to tell her to quit being a little shit. But if I tell the brat off, she won't hesitate to scream at me for 15 minutes straight.

I know neeting sounds fun, but it's not my ideal thing to do. I don't want to be stuck with my little brat sister and neurotic mom forever. I'm definitely gonna miss my dad though.

I think moving out is a wise choice. Being able to be your own man in your own place is pretty comfy tbh ngl.

Spot on. AWALT. They want your money.
God dammit, even my mom is trying to milk me of money. Maybe that's why she wants to keep me from truly becoming an adult.

What the fuck man? I thought she was better than this.
I think moving out is a wise choice. Being able to be your own man in your own place is pretty comfy tbh ngl.
I'm thinking of making a home out of a van or something. Just the thought of being able to make your own portable camper sounds comfy as fuck tbh.

Time to disappear and start your life properly without anyone around you so you can decide by yourself and think straight.

People including family bring you down. Time for you to start again.

have you considered to try being homeless? might not be so bad if you actually prepare for it

Maybe your mom is scared of losing you? Either way, she needs to let you go.

Over for leechfamilycels. I feel your pain bro, my mother takes most of my student allowance to pay "bills" (""""""bills"""""). I guarantee your mother lives beyond her means, buys a ton of stupid shit and probably has some sort of addiction. Have you tried getting a shit-tier job somewhere so you have a small amount of money to pay for driving tests without your mother's permission? Not such a good suggestion because it is almost impossible to get a job as a young man with no experience but still.

just rent a small apartment. all you need is a constant income, which you have with your neetbuxx.

Over for leechfamilycels. I feel your pain bro, my mother takes most of my student allowance to pay "bills" (""""""bills"""""). I guarantee your mother lives beyond her means, buys a ton of stupid shit and probably has some sort of addiction. Have you tried getting a shit-tier job somewhere so you have a small amount of money to pay for driving tests without your mother's permission? Not such a good suggestion because it is almost impossible to get a job as a young man with no experience but still.
She's kind of forcing me to pay out of my own bank account now, even though I don't have a job and she gets a big sum of my neetchecks. My dad seems cool with helping me get my license and phone bills paid though.

There is this oil company that I'm trying to apply for. It's a small chance but I hope that I get the job. It seems to pay handsomely. Money is the best way for me to cope anyways, looksmaxxing and whatnot.

Maybe your mom is scared of losing you? Either way, she needs to let you go.
I don't have any problems with my mom, but still. She's having a hard time just letting me go.

just rent a small apartment. all you need is a constant income, which you have with your neetbuxx.
What about camping out in your van? It seems like a great way to avoid having to make lots of payments and dealing with normalfags.

What about camping out in your van? It seems like a great way to avoid having to make lots of payments and dealing with normalfags.
sounds like fun tbh. just try it for half a year or a year and see what it's like.
but I think it's also quite difficult because you lack basic things like a fridge, a stove, a toilet, a shower :soy: and most importantly good internet.

Do what I did. Work part time, save up for the license and get it. Dont let anyone barrier you from being independent!

sounds like fun tbh. just try it for half a year or a year and see what it's like.
but I think it's also quite difficult because you lack basic things like a fridge, a stove, a toilet, a shower :soy: and most importantly good internet.
There's youtube videos on how to make one into a living space. A fridge and stove are easy to come by, but a toilet and shower :soy: are also not a problem because I have a recreation gym :soy: pass.

A 4G modem should be good enough for Internet, but if not I could use satellite Internet.

I wish I had my mom.

Search subsidized housing for disabled people.

Whenever I ask if I can get my driver's license or something to the effect, she gets really pissy. Mind you, I'm turning 19 soon FFS. What does she expect, me to be a manchild and never grow up forever? Maybe it's because she likes it how she gets part of my NEETbux?
I'm turning 57 soon. I never drove in my life. I don't care to.

because I have a recreation gym :soy: pass.
some gym chains let you use all of their gyms with one pass, so you can also move to other cities.

don't forget to get a proper paint job:
iu

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

I wish I had my mom.
I'm gonna hate it when my parents pass away tbh. :feelsrope:

But living with my mom and sister is driving me nuts. I just spend most of my time in my room to avoid confrontation.

some gym chains let you use all of their gyms with one pass, so you can also move to other cities.

don't forget to get a proper paint job:
iu

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Leaked picture of @Mainländer's vehicle.

I can relate. Being a manchild is horrible and crushingly depressing. Stop relying on her and research how to do that stuff yourself.

That's exactly how all the adults around me act.

this is weird. most people here complain how their moms dont give a shit about them.

NEETing is cool if you are out on your own.

I’m 25 and also have strict parents so I know how shitty it can get when they are OVERLY strict.