Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Molar rotting

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Is it an incel trait? When you have it decaying from the side

Can i pull all your teeth out?

Trucel and jawcel trait

The fuck you gonna do when you have no teeth

I just went abroad this summer; 5 root canals, 1 crown, 23 fillings for like 500 bux.

I'm seeing the dentist tomorrow for mine.

Actually yeah. It hurts so fucking bad. I LDARed too hard and wrecked my body a bit. Take lidocaine/orajel. Also ibuprofen+ Tylenol. Supposed to be more effective than opioids. Works wonders for the pain. Get that shit pulled too.

Actually yeah. It hurts so fucking bad. I LDARed too hard and wrecked my body a bit. Take lidocaine/orajel. Also ibuprofen+ Tylenol. Supposed to be more effective than opioids. Works wonders for the pain. Get that shit pulled too.
Pull me all out they will all fall eventually

Yes. I seem to have an untreated case of cellulitis near my groin.

The flesh appears to be decaying into grooves.

apply hammer to teeth

Tbf the nigga is taking LDAR to very literal levels.
ikr? Like I get they want to be "omg trucel", but there are limits man. Brush your teeth, it will save time, money, and pain

ikr? Like I get they want to be "omg trucel", but there are limits man. Brush your teeth, it will save time, money, and pain
I dunno, a big part of me respects what he's doing. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow for my rotten molar 'cause I know the pain will get worse and I just can't be arsed with it personally (I thought once or twice a week brushing would be enough).

I dunno, a part of me respects what he's doing. I'm going to the dentist tomorrow for my rotten molar 'cause I know the pain will get worse and I just can't be arsed with it personally (I thought once or twice a week brushing would be enough).
Lmao, that's like respecting NEETs. They're putting no effort in. I have no respect for them

I did till 34 then deservedly (I would say) took the NEETbux three years ago for mental illness.
oh well, if you have a reason, then you're good. I'm referring to the people who just waste their parents' money in a basement because they're lazy

You're a brave one brocel :feelsYall::feelsokman:

oh well, if you have a reason, then you're good. I'm referring to the people who just waste their parents' money in a basement because they're lazy
It’s based to do that if your incel long enough. JuSt BruSh youR TeeTH br0 is pure cope. I brushed fora number of years and it did nothing for me. My genetics caused a tooth to be fucked anyway. Stop brushing your teeth end of story. If you rot them all out by 30 there’s years after you spend no money on dentists visits. I’m 26 now so I have time to rot them by that point

Jesus just brush your teeth bro

I'm proud of you brocel :feelsokman:

JuSt BruSh youR TeeTH br0 is pure cope. I brushed for a number of years and it did nothing for me.
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: overdose
Drowning in :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
I can't deal with this many
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:s

It’s based to do that if your incel long enough. JuSt BruSh youR TeeTH br0 is pure cope. I brushed fora number of years and it did nothing for me. My genetics caused a tooth to be fucked anyway. Stop brushing your teeth end of story. If you rot them all out by 30 there’s years after you spend no money on dentists visits. I’m 26 now so I have time to rot them by that point
whatever cope you want to tell yourself, go ahead, if it makes you sleep better at night
I quite like my teeth, and possess more than 3 brain cells, so I think I will not rot out my teeth.

:dafuckfeels:whatever cope you want to tell yourself, go ahead, if it makes you sleep better at night
I quite like my teeth, and possess more than 3 brain cells, so I think I will not rot out my teeth.
Just cope bro

brutal, I have usually have problems with swollen gums but I just ignore mostly.