Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged in the gym

Julius Ebola

Julius Ebola

Barbarianmaxxer
-
I've been binge watching Baki the Grappler for the past few days, and it got my hyped as fuck so I decided to hit the gym at my uni.
Holy fucking shit, I've never seen so many Chads and slayers in the same place at once, I've never been mogged so hard in my entire life. There were literal 8/10+ guys on every rack and machine.
I'm still going to continue working out for health and fitness and to better myself (for myself, not for anyone else), but holy shit. Gymcel copers literally have NO hope.

Yeah, I wish I had the proper living space and money for a home gym.

Lol the gym I go to is full of other coping gymcels.

I only see a lot of normies and maybe only a few chadlites at my gym. That's what keeps me going!

the gym enrages me equal to universities.

I've been binge watching Baki the Grappler for the past few days, and it got my hyped as fuck so I decided to hit the gym at my uni.
Holy fucking shit, I've never seen so many Chads and slayers in the same place at once, I've never been mogged so hard in my entire life. There were literal 8/10+ guys on every rack and machine.
I'm still going to continue working out for health and fitness and to better myself (for myself, not for anyone else), but holy shit. Gymcel copers literally have NO hope.
dude you can be friends with those chads, usually they like to help people to feel better with themselves or shit like that so ask them to help you with weights

Most gigachads dont gym often. Most of their workout is from sport. They only gym once in a while to imrpove at sport

What did you expect to find at a gym? Lol. It's like going into durotar and expecting to find other low level characters at EXACTLY your experience / class match.

My university's gym is full of coping gymcels like me and females who go their to stretch on mats.

skipped the university gym and got my parents to pay for a YMCA membership