Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mogged by my own nephew half my age, AND THE FOID IS OLDER THAN ME!!!

Canuckistani

Canuckistani

Recruit
★★★
So I have a nephew who is 16, he is half my age and is talking to a woman older than me! He met her online and apparently she wants to meet him! From what I can tell, she appears to be using him. He isn't a chad and has skinny arms, so none of this makes sense.

He came to me to tell me about this woman he met, and ask what I thought. Apparently she's 35 and lives alone, working as a paralegal. I guess he never realized how single I've always been. I told him she's probably a manipulator and he should watch out, there's got to be something she's using him for. He was upset and hasn't talked to me since, but I'm sure I was right. There's no way that girl really wanted to fuck him!

Who knows bro, every week there seems to be another story with some old foid fucking a high school boy. What makes him not chad? Skinny arms don’t mean shit if he’s handsome. No arms for your face

If she is interested though you have my condolences. That is about as over as it gets to be mogged by your own nephew. I love my nephews (they are very young) but they are already reminders that I don’t have (and never will have) my own children. I can’t imagine what it would be like to watch them ascend

Probably a foid who hite the wall and is desperately trying to get pregnant

Foids like young virgins and want to use them for their seed and youth to relive their past whoring days

We need an update.

I bet it was some curry disguised as a woman that just scammed him out of a thousand dollars

35 means her eggs are completely dried up. The whole point of dating and marrying is having children. If you don't want children and just want sex then you have literally no excuse to be doing that instead of just paying a prostitute.

Women are insufferable hedonistic creatures who crave constant excitement. Being a "boyfriend" means you have to put up with that and try to provide her with said excitement. Therefore, being a boyfriend is, I would argue, one step below being a caged pet, and the only valid reason why a self-respecting man would ever be willing to put up with that is to pass on his genes.

If she's 35, you cannot do that, as any children you manage to have with her will have down syndrome or autism, and not the cool kind of autism like what I have where your innate social skills are very subpar but you get a high IQ in return, I'm talking about the "probably can't even speak" kind of autism.

Frankly, a young man should not even be talking to a woman that age beyond what's necessary, unless she's his mother or grandma or something. If she's his boss, professor, coworker or whatever, he can and should be cordial to her and talk to her about matters relevant to whatever he currently needs her for, but that should be the end of it.

nigga, what the fuck??
your nephew is probably going to be raped by this pedo whore or she's literally trying to get in a relationship with him but that's totally impossible so she's definitely trying to rape him and get pregnant.
tell his parents about this shit, it's the best thing you can do

nigga, what the fuck??
your nephew is probably going to be raped by this pedo whore or she's literally trying to get in a relationship with him but that's totally impossible so she's definitely trying to rape him and get pregnant.
tell his parents about this shit, it's the best thing you can do

“She” is most likely a Mexican working for the cartels and your nephew’s organs will soon be sold on the Chinese black market

So I have a nephew who is 16, he is half my age and is talking to a woman older than me! He met her online and apparently she wants to meet him! From what I can tell, she appears to be using him. He isn't a chad and has skinny arms, so none of this makes sense.

He came to me to tell me about this woman he met, and ask what I thought. Apparently she's 35 and lives alone, working as a paralegal. I guess he never realized how single I've always been. I told him she's probably a manipulator and he should watch out, there's got to be something she's using him for. He was upset and hasn't talked to me since, but I'm sure I was right. There's no way that girl really wanted to fuck him!
ok GrAY.

it's over